My "lucky" reveal

Yup, it's my "LAKI" day indeed! 35 kelly lakis in noir swift! I love the functional zippers and all the attention to details in this bag! Despite reports of it being heavy, it's really not that bad. Much lighter than 35 birkins in various skins!

image-14.jpg

Yup, it's my "LAKI" day indeed! 35 kelly lakis in noir swift! I love the functional zippers and all the attention to details in this bag! Despite reports of it being heavy, it's really not that bad. Much lighter than 35 birkins in various skins!

View attachment 1811801

Haha, lol at 'Laki' day :P! Your bag is absolutely fabulous, well done! Congratulations and enjoy :smile:!

Oh, what a beauty! I agree with Sparkelisab, after waiting for two years, this is NOT cheating, it's getting what you want and have paid for! Any chance of a modeling pic?

View attachment 1811801

Oh you laki laki girl! I'm so glad u got your HG after the long wait....and NO it most definitely isn't cheating! Congrats and Enjoy!