Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Thank you for this thread!

I had heard the name before, seen some photos, but somehow never paid much attention. And now - wow! Rosie has been blessed with beautiful bone structure. The high cheekbones, pronouced jawline and those full lips. A face the camera can't help but love.

Add the tall, slim figure and you have a knock-out. And she has style. Although it looks so effortless, I'm sure Rosie puts lots of thought into what she wears. She has that special touch, a very stylish young woman.

The only other model whose beauty and style I adored as much is Jerry Hall. I know this "dates" me, but that's okay because I turned 60 years old yesterday.

Again, thank you so much for this thread. It's been such a pleasure looking at the photos and reading the comments!

Elle UK Sept. 2012 cover

rosie-huntington-whiteley-covers-elle-uk-september-2012.jpg

credit: fashioncopious

With Jason in London last night.

View attachment 1807264

Going by looks alone, they're such an unlikely couple. I don't know the first thing about Rosie's boyfriend. He appears to be quite a bit older... is he known to be courteous, charming, caring, whatever? He wears such a scowl on his face most of the time.

Rosie is such a beauty and I adore her, but would like to hear more about Jason and his role in Rosie's life.

Going by looks alone, they're such an unlikely couple. I don't know the first thing about Rosie's boyfriend. He appears to be quite a bit older... is he known to be courteous, charming, caring, whatever? He wears such a scowl on his face most of the time.

Rosie is such a beauty and I adore her, but would like to hear more about Jason and his role in Rosie's life.

He's an action movie star... here's his wikipedia :smile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Statham