AJ's Collection Thread!!!! <3 RM, Bal, Chloe, Treesje

Oof, well that's it for tonight! Finally got photos of nearly everything up :biguns:and will now have a thread to actually update as new stuff comes in- thanks for letting me share, fellow bag lovers! :hugs:

Yay! You started a collection thread!! And, they are all awesome - amazing colors and leathers. Excellent choices! I really love that suede MAB that you got recently :heart::heart: ; and of course, the Paraty! Once you start using it, it's so hard to pull out another bag!

Can't wait to see the new additions you've got coming this week! :graucho:

Yay! You started a collection thread!! And, they are all awesome - amazing colors and leathers. Excellent choices! I really love that suede MAB that you got recently :heart::heart: ; and of course, the Paraty! Once you start using it, it's so hard to pull out another bag!

Can't wait to see the new additions you've got coming this week! :graucho:

Thanks Eehlers! I love the Suede MAB, but I haven't used it yet because I'm stuck on the Paraty- one of these days, I'll switch, but can't bring myself to yet!

Yummy Paraty! Honestly, your reds are TO DIE FOR. The Tomato Work and Poppy Paraty are divine; great choices! And I know what you mean about being bitten by the Chloe bug! After seeing your gorgeous red Paraty, I'm feeling the temptation ...