Alexander Wang To all the Rocco owners....

Apr 27, 2011
Will u ever buy another A Wang Rocco handbag if u could?

I bought mine last April this year and i havent really used it much since ive seen cases of the leather looking like it gotten peeled.And just one day i saw mine wit the same issue,now i dont even wanna take it out coz im afraid it will get worst.

For 950 Australia $, is it really that worth it?am i really paying for a leather handbag or faux?

I love the design but for that amount of money, think ill just go canvas to be safe.

Anyone having trouble wit their Rocco's?

Enlighten me pls.

Frankly for me - they're only worth getting on sale because of the leather problems. I think I'd be really upset about paying full price only to have issues with the piping, etc.

I have been lucky and haven't had a problem with mine. My issue is how heavy they are. I haven't paid retail and probably wouldn't for any AW bags.

Now the AW clothing I own has all had to be taken to the tailor to have seams resewn. Drives me nuts but I am still a fan of the designs.

Zoe Bradley said:
Frankly for me - they're only worth getting on sale because of the leather problems. I think I'd be really upset about paying full price only to have issues with the piping, etc.

Your right, i should have not paid full price.Just dont have any idea where to get "on sale" a wangs here in Down Under :sad:

gazoo said:
I have been lucky and haven't had a problem with mine. My issue is how heavy they are. I haven't paid retail and probably wouldn't for any AW bags.

Now the AW clothing I own has all had to be taken to the tailor to have seams resewn. Drives me nuts but I am still a fan of the designs.

Lucky you, ive learnt my lesson :sad:
I will always love d design of my rocco handbag which why i bought it in the 1st place but will be more aware now to try to get on sale ones.Just dont know which store or which online site to get it from here in Australia.

Treat this with edge kote before it gets worse.
http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/product_p/fiebings-edge-kote.htm

Before applying, first use a leather conditioner to moisturize. I use Bricks leather conditioner. I use it on my exotic leather too.

I use black shoe polish/cream to cover these small rub spots. It keeps it from getting worse.

All bags have their issues. Balenciaga bags (twice the price) corners and leather rub like this too.

thank you :smile:

I don't have any edge problems or with the leather peeling, BUT the small leather loop that has the D-ring for the long strap tore-off twice in six months! There is no way i'm buying another AW bag. I love my Rocco but i'd rather pay slightly more and buy a Prada or Miu Miu, never had a problem with those...