• Black

• Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi !

I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. Can you please let me know which you prefer for both aesthetics and practicality?

Is the Navy trim going to make the brown less versatile?

Need HELP please! Thank you for your opinions!

Attachments

• _7064233.jpg
    _7064233.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 31
  • _7084935.jpg
    _7084935.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 23
amstevens714 said:
Hi !

I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. Can you please let me know which you prefer for both aesthetics and practicality?

Is the Navy trim going to make the brown less versatile?

Need HELP please! Thank you for your opinions!

I was thinking the same thing. Love the bags and you can't beat the price. I'm thinking black, it's very classic if you want it for every day. The brown may be to limiting.

I think it depends on what you currently have and also the type of outfits you'll be wearing. Black is always so classy and it goes well with everything. But if you wear mostly black clothing, the brown may be a better pop against your outfit.

I love this style of TB as well.

I was thinking the same thing. Love the bags and you can't beat the price. I'm thinking black, it's very classic if you want it for every day. The brown may be to limiting.

I love the brown, it's more of a tan, so light enough to wear with black still!

I think it depends on what you currently have and also the type of outfits you'll be wearing. Black is always so classy and it goes well with everything. But if you wear mostly black clothing, the brown may be a better pop against your outfit.

I love this style of TB as well.

Black! The brown is nice but the lining a big no no. But of course it's just an opinion

Hi Ladies!!

Its a beautiful bag, didn't LOVE the brown in person, and because I did think the lining would limit it, I went with the black. I know I will want to wear this with boots, and the black is so much easier to match. This is really classy in the black. The brown was more casual to me.

The only annoying thing about this design is the fact that the straps don't fall when not in use...however, I do think I understand why she designed it this way. If the straps flapped down, you wouldn't be able to see the horsebit or burch design...since I will be wearing this with the long strap often, I can appreciate that. Thanks for your opinions!!