Authenticate This Website

lorim1776

Mar 8, 2007
Does anyone know if any of these sites are legit?:shrugs:

Authenticbagz, Brandunions,
DD Distinguished Designs, Dellamoda,
Designers Imports, La Perle, Vogueland, Elle Luxury, eDesignerShop, The PrincessesCloset,
Discount Designers, Designer Apparel, Love5season,
X-Bags.net, ShopBob.com, Yuella.com, Bananasoup

Do any of these sites sell authentic handbags?????????:confused1:

Someone help, I'm new at all this!!!!!

Reactions: pra123x
I was just looking at edesignershop myself and asked about it on another thread...havent heard back from anyone....prices seem too good dont they? And a lot of the pics dont show the bales or tag numbers....I hope we find something out...

Reactions: Sa6910
Shopbop.com is amazing. You definitely have to check them out. Usually, they are either a little cheaper or more expensive, but they have super fast FREE shipping, all the time..

A GREAT Sale...and yes, everything there is absolutely legit. The best thing about Shopbop...it's new every day.

Brandunions is not legit. I ordered a gucci bag from there and ended up sending it back you could tell it was fake in so many ways. When I called them out on it, they said they would just refund the money but never answered the questions about being legit or not.

Reactions: Harrymike
So La Perle sells fakes also?

Yes it definitely does...well, DID. Went to their website and it says:

"
Pursuant to a Judgment and Order of the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York, the owners of the website previously appearing at this web address were held to have been selling counterfeit merchandise through the site, including counterfeit Louis Vuitton and Chanel handbags.
For genuine Louis Vuitton and Chanel merchandise, please visit the official Louis Vuitton and Chanel websites at www.louisvuitton.com and www.chanel.com."

Does anyone know if any of these sites are legit?:shrugs:

Authenticbagz, Brandunions,
DD Distinguished Designs, Dellamoda,
Designers Imports, La Perle, Vogueland, Elle Luxury, eDesignerShop, The PrincessesCloset,
Discount Designers, Designer Apparel, Love5season,
X-Bags.net, ShopBob.com, Yuella.com, Bananasoup

Do any of these sites sell authentic handbags?????????:confused1:

Someone help, I'm new at all this!!!!!
Sites I trust
bluefly.com
netaporter.com
gucci.com
dept stores (Barneys.com/ saks.com/neimanmarcus.com/bergdorfgoodman.com)