SHARE THE LOVE: the CL Girls' NON-CL Purchases thread!

Sam Edelman Beatrix flats (my official butt kicking shoes) and Luxury Rebel Sakura pumps. Both absolute fabulous deals!

Love the neons AEGIS!

Attachments

• image-344609469.jpg
    image-344609469.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 398
  • image-1377902315.jpg
    image-1377902315.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 402
Gucci 'Ride' heels with double G ornament. On sale for AUD285 :tup: Beyond comfy and the leather is so soft. :cloud9: My first Gucci shoes.

img20120629200326.jpg

img20120629200358.jpg

img20120630125459.jpg

The ornament is so pretty! Reminds me of their older stuff from the 80s with the very rounded logo. You just reminded me that my GG canvas flats need new heels!

In the past couple of weeks.. Oh my. I went crazy on sales... I don't even want to explain... But I will. No pictures at the moment.

I got:
1x Alexander McQueen scarf
1x Mulberry scarf
4x Zoe Karssen tops
3x Wildfox tops
3x Alexandre de Paris hair accessories
1x Diptique candle set
1x YSL lipgloss set
1x Guerlain blush
1x Prada shoes
2x Brian Atwood shoes
1x Dolce and Gabbana shoes
1x Isabel Marant sneakers
2x Agent Provocateur bras
1x Agent Provocateur undies

I have more to post, but here is what I have pics of!

Yumi Kim dress and top (sale)
cb7f2bdc.jpg

8bcf24ba.jpg

8cd81550.jpg

Prada bow wedges (Nordies sale)
63f1a502.jpg

Lil Chanel goodies
cee3ba76.jpg

Got these Valentino beige platform bow peeptoes a while back... wore em to the ballet last wknd
4d9cf884.jpg

Just threw this on (not how I'd wear it), but LOVE the dress... Elizabeth&James... need to get it altered (I intended to wear it to the ballet, but couldn't cuz there was no time to alter it)

336e2299.jpg

51501d13.jpg

Parker sequined mini... felt ****ty yesterday sooo... wore sequins, haha. Had to do flats, cuz I walked a lot (and dressed it down), but next time I wear it, it's heels all the way!

bc2e73be.jpg

bd559788.jpg

Anthro button down (strawberries)!! :smile:
6e24b0ea.jpg

Have these Thora flip flops in lots of colors... so comfy!
3bacf892.jpg

Found this clic clac (light pink) in brand new like condition at my fave consignment shop!
0d4a435a.jpg

Valentino Mena wedges in light brown (NM sale)
d0d4c7b5.jpg

fieryfashionist said:
I have more to post, but here is what I have pics of!

Yumi Kim dress and top (sale)

Prada bow wedges (Nordies sale)

Lil Chanel goodies

Got these Valentino beige platform bow peeptoes a while back... wore em to the ballet last wknd

Just threw this on (not how I'd wear it), but LOVE the dress... Elizabeth&James... need to get it altered (I intended to wear it to the ballet, but couldn't cuz there was no time to alter it)

Parker sequined mini... felt ****ty yesterday sooo... wore sequins, haha. Had to do flats, cuz I walked a lot (and dressed it down), but next time I wear it, it's heels all the way!

Anthro button down (strawberries)!! :smile:

Have these Thora flip flops in lots of colors... so comfy!

Found this clic clac (light pink) in brand new like condition at my fave consignment shop!

Valentino Mena wedges in light brown (NM sale)

Dying over your clic Clac!!!! I've been hunting one forever!!!

ETA OMG where is that glitter skirt from?! I'm drooling over your finds!

wannaprada said:
WOW!! Happy Birthday and congrats on the Rolex!

Thanks so much! :heart:

GrRoxy said:
Lovely gifts! Beautiful ring and I love the colour of chanel!

Aww, thank you! :flowers:

ChocoAvantGarde said:
Girl! U go innnnn, what a haul :smile: love each item! Happy belated birthday and congrats on all the new goodies!

Haha, thank you!! :smile: It was a very memorable bday! :smile:

ColdSteel said:
Beautiful color on the lanvins!

Crosspost from the secondhand bargains thread:

Vintage Escada pumps for my mom (at a 7AA it'd take a miracle and an ax for my foot to fit in). I swear, every vintage Escada shoe I find is waaay too small for me! They'll probably fit my mom since she's a 6.5 and has some extra narrow ferragamos she loves in an 8. $9.99

Adorable Kate Spade scarf. The design looks very Saul Bass and it was only $1.99

A brand that's new to me, Michiko London. At first I misread it as Moschino and then dismissed it upon my second look. Before I made it 3 steps away I thought I should google her. Then I decided I had to have it! Love the print! $3.99

Not pictured: $7.99 J.Crew hipslung jeans. They look like a straight leg and my mom has been dying for some straight leg or skinny jeans. She loves the thrift store too and is happy I found stuff for both of us!

All in all, made out like a bandit for $25 today!

All for $25?! :nuts: You always find such great items!! :smile:

ColdSteel said:
Apologies in advance for the instagram filter but I hit gold today at the thrift store. My last visit I wished so hard to find just one pair of Seven jeans on my next trip. The thrift gods came through... and more! I literally touched all of these one after another! I almost cried because four years ago reselling denim was how I supplemented my allowance after I lost my job and sometimes I'd have really good days like this. The Paige and AG will go the way of the consignment store as they are incompatible with my posterior (and I didn't want to try things on since I just had a mani/pedi) but the Sevens will be shared between me and my mom!

*le swoon*

Holy jeans!! :faint: Such awesome finds!! :nuts:

heiress-ox said:
i shared this in the glass slipper too, but wanted to post here as i know a few ladies were curious about them!
Presenting my first pair of the YSL Tribtoo 105 in Pink Textured Patent Leather (which work as a great warm nude colour on me) - the comfort of these straight out of the box was better than any of my Louboutins, even more comfy than my Biancas which i thought was the best i could expect!

the first pic is taken non-flash with my iPhone, the second with a flash camera - i'd say irl the colour is somewhere between the two.

They are beautiful!! :girlsigh:

r6girl2005 said:
Tribtoos for me too!

Oooooh, love the textured, shimmery fabric! :heart:

sammix3 said:
I love all your new additions! Especially that Rolex, it's TDF!

Aww, thanks so much! :flowers:

gymangel812 said:
ooh those are lovely!!

a few new purchases of mine:

2 mcqueen clutches

hermes cdc

3 herve legers

All fabulous! :smile:

mistyknightwin said:
Lovely new additions Ladies... :wlae: I have to try on a Herve Leger dress one of these days, I wish they sold them closer to home instead of me having to drive to DC :girlsigh:

Just got these sunnies (Prada Baroque in Havana)...love, love, love the detail on the side! I thought they would be too much for my face but they look great....

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prada-baroque-round-sunglasses/3202187?origin=keywordsearch&fashionColor=Havana&resultback=1802

Those sunnies are awesome! :smile:

Lavenderduckiez said:
I did a little damage today. I love Nordstrom's half yearly sale.

These are my first Prada, Ferragamo, and Jimmy Choo. I normally wear Christian Louboutin but I decided to try something different.

Amazing shoe haul!! :nuts: The half yearly sale is sooo good and sooo bad, haha. :P

gymangel812 said:
got a few new things:

my first charlotte olympias!

mcqueen dress

mcq tank

hermes bracelet (only $115 LOL):

Love the color of the H bracelet as well as the COs!! :smile:

fumi said:
Mini beauty haul:

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
Dior Rosy Glow blush
Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Cologne (I love the packaging of their products!)

I love makeup and shimmer... everything is beautiful! :girlsigh:

ColdSteel said:
UO clearance shirt and rings.
Poppy American apparel bikini

Last but not least some gorgeous Dan Post cowgirl boots!

Great finds!!

amag520 said:
Eeeeeee! I can't believe I just bought my very first Hermes piece!
(Photo from the listing)

And shame on me for in the same week getting a Chanel dark brown caviar medium classic flap. I love it because it is almost black so it matches with nearly everything but was much more affordable for me :smile:
(Photo of real deal because it just came in today!)

I call is stress shopping.
Both from lovely TPFers!! Thank you for letting me share with you guys!

I loooove the brown flap... stunning!! :love:

LVoepink said:
Jimmy Choo Polar wedges 30% off @ net a porter

Such a fun print! :nuts:

beagly911 said:
My new Tahari by Arthur S. Levine

Looks perfect on you! :smile:

DariaD said:
My new Rebecca Minkoff Stingray MAC Bombe, I am SO in love with this clutch. Paired with my CL Dorepis, they make bad**s combo :biggrin:

Gorgeous color!! :heart:

wannaprada said:
Just got these today: YSL Tribtoo 105 in Light Clay. They were on sale for only $314!!

Loooove!! :love:

Brooke0502 said:
My new Lanvins! Wore them today and they made me sky high!!

& Jimmy Choos I just got in and trying to find something to go with these!

They are both fab, girl! :smile:

ColdSteel said:
Love the glitter choos!

Today I kept it simple with the TOMS camila ballerina. Very comfy! I just love the toes on these.

Cute! :smile:

AEGIS said:
zara got me with the sales

Great sale haul!! :smile:

ColdSteel said:
Sam Edelman Beatrix flats (my official butt kicking shoes) and Luxury Rebel Sakura pumps. Both absolute fabulous deals!

Love the neons AEGIS!

Awesome finds!

airina666 said:
Gucci 'Ride' heels with double G ornament. On sale for AUD285 :tup: Beyond comfy and the leather is so soft. :cloud9: My first Gucci shoes.

The leather does look amazing... great color, too! :smile:

sabrunka said:
In the past couple of weeks.. Oh my. I went crazy on sales... I don't even want to explain... But I will. No pictures at the moment.

I got:
1x Alexander McQueen scarf
1x Mulberry scarf
4x Zoe Karssen tops
3x Wildfox tops
3x Alexandre de Paris hair accessories
1x Diptique candle set
1x YSL lipgloss set
1x Guerlain blush
1x Prada shoes
2x Brian Atwood shoes
1x Dolce and Gabbana shoes
1x Isabel Marant sneakers
2x Agent Provocateur bras
1x Agent Provocateur undies

Everything sounds fab!! :nuts: Would love to see some pics! :smile:

Brooke0502 said:
Dying over your clic Clac!!!! I've been hunting one forever!!!

Thanks!! :smile: Yeah, I refuse to pay $600 or whatever and this was considerably less... my white one was even less than this. I'm prob done with clic clacs unless I happen to chance upon a color I like at a price I like. Haha. Hope you find one soon! :flowers:

Just saw the edit... by Parker and on sale at Bloomies! I have way too many Parker pieces (but who can resist such prettiness)?! :nuts: