Space for Guys & their Hermès

Easy! use an industrial plier! Just bend the rod to straighten it one end, then slide the rod out :smile:

ORH, i followed the instruction and made a nice passport holder now. However, the rod was broken when I tried to straigthen it....:P

Also, congratulations to your recent loot of the VdG evelyne amazone. It is so nice and you look really good on it. Good buy!

A better pic of my VdG Evln GM Amz in action :smile:
Just realized they are using the same material of my amazone strap for the "Equinoxe" belt!
BTW... for the Rad.Mod. I have shorten the strap with a small piece of plastic rod (can be reversed back to messenger-bag length in 3 seconds :smile:... so it is a shoulder bag at the moment...
I really like how creative you are in making the H's really work four you! great!

ORH, i followed the instruction and made a nice passport holder now. However, the rod was broken when I tried to straigthen it....:P

Also, congratulations to your recent loot of the VdG evelyne amazone. It is so nice and you look really good on it. Good buy!

Thank you !!! I like the new passport case as it has two extra pockets for boarding pass etc :smile:
Thank you for comment on my Evln :smile: ... I am using my Graphite Evln GM today... Like shoes... as much as we love our fav... we should rotate them :P Otherwise the other Evln brothers will get jealous and think daddy is playing favoritism :biggrin:

ORFEO ROUGE H said:
A better pic of my VdG Evln GM Amz in action :smile:
Just realized they are using the same material of my amazone strap for the "Equinoxe" belt!
BTW... for the Rad.Mod. I have shorten the strap with a small piece of plastic rod (can be reversed back to messenger-bag length in 3 seconds :smile:... so it is a shoulder bag at the moment...

Vert de Gris is a mystical colour reflecting different nuances of green and grey with lights. I love it!

repost Herman Wang from Asia thread here...

Attachments

• b568cf1cbe8b11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg
    b568cf1cbe8b11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 828
  • 3e63d2d0be7d11e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg
    3e63d2d0be7d11e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 822
  • 08d5a152be0f11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg
    08d5a152be0f11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 824
is this another unfindable H item like the soBlack H constance buckle?

why don't people have reference numbers... argh!

they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............

Missed ya:nuts:

they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............

Sydspy is the best :smile: