Steven Kirsch re-set

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Ladies....I hope you've all been well!

I know it's been awhile since I've been here, but I wanted to share that I've decided to have my current halo e-ring properly set once and for all.

As many of you know, I started out with a solitaire, then halo, now wish for the perfect setting :biggrin: This is after all a piece of jewellery that I look at every single day- I want to love it as oppose to merely "like" it.

I could have gone with a few artists, but decided upon Steven Kirsch. I love his work & attention to detail. He's got a lot of experience and has real passion where his work is concerned. After meeting with him this past weekend, I know I made the right decision! He's SO NICE! Very gracious, humble, knows what's out there, & has great advice without trying to influence you to change your opinion. Do I know what I like/want? Yes. But that said, I've given him complete artistic freedom to create something spectacular & unique for me. I figure it's similar to commissioning Rembrandt to paint your portrait.....you want to be painted in the best light & look amazing, but really don't want to tell him how to do his job!

What I do know is that this re-set will be similar to the Tiffany Soleste meaning, double halo, but I asked for a split shank & something artistic & unique under and around the stone! His work is gorgeous & I know I won't be disappointed! I'm very excited to see the results which should be sometime in August :smile:

Hey stranger! *waves*
Can't wait to see it!!

Hey Swanky! Long time :hugs:

Ame, I cannot wait! And yes......Steven is wonderful & promises to send me updates along the way that include pictures :smile:

Wantitneedit, thanks so much. Believe me....Steven is anything but stressful! He's a true gentleman who knows the business

Got to try this 3 carat beauty while I was there though.....STUNNING!

photoring.jpg

Last edited:
Contessa! Welcome back. I can't wait to see this new project of yours!

You & me both Whoops! :hugs:

How've you all been?

Ame? Did you finally get your band?

Bb10lue, your taste is amazing too!

At the end of the day I've realized that the ring we stare at EVERY day for what seems like hours on end MUST be something we :heart: otherwise, it's pointless.

I have missed you girls!!!:heart::heart::heart:

You & me both Whoops! :hugs:

How've you all been?

Ame? Did you finally get your band?

Bb10lue, your taste is amazing too!

At the end of the day I've realized that the ring we stare at EVERY day for what seems like hours on end MUST be something we :heart: otherwise, it's pointless.

I have missed you girls!!!:heart::heart::heart:

I have A band, not the Flyer. lol Ill PM the link.

Welcome back, La Contessa...you have been missed!
Sounds like you made the perfect decision by working with Mr Kirsch......................
Can't wait to see the finished project!

That 3tcw is stunning!