Need help deciding....

pdxmatts

May 17, 2012
Last edited:
I recently got the poppy double zip (in a different color). I wanted something that I can use for inside my bag and also to use as a "clutch" when I just need the pertinent stuff. The outside pocket fits my iPhone great (it's a little snug with the iPhone cover on but still fits). I think you will like it.

ladybug10 said:
I recently got the poppy double zip (in a different color). I wanted something that I can use for inside my bag and also to use as a "clutch" when I just need the pertinent stuff. The outside pocket fits my iPhone great (it's a little snug with the iPhone cover on but still fits). I think you will like it.

Your avatar is so cute! :smile:

How many CC slots does it have inside? Does the leather feel thin? What color did you get? Thnx

Double-zip b/c you could use it as a clutch! And it would be a nice pop of color in another bag. I just love that Tangerine color! And I think the leather is nicer...

I love the way the tangerine matches plus I think it is more useful with the extra pocket. There is a picture of the inside of the tangerine on the website. It has legacy lining. The pockets don't have leather along the top like my slim zip does, and it doesn't have a coin pocket.

Double zip - mine came late yesterday, and I love it! I also bought the Tangerine Swing Hobo - and the leather is thicker and softer than on the hobo - maybe it's a more durable leather, since a wallet gets handled more. Here's a pic of the inside -
picture.php