Reveal Part two

You read my mind. Ok I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the horsey necklace. Too charms looking for me. I'm ok with these things on a smaller scale like the Olga belt. Figure that?. I say return. Or that amount of $$$. Gotta love it

Impressive reveals. The moutarde Evelyne gets my vote.

Not a fan of the necklace, sorry. It just looks like bits n pieces put together looking quite teenage-y.

Great purchases. As for the silver horse necklace I would have to see it on u o have an opinion. Most h jewelry is not impressive until worn. Sometimes it just brings one thing out. As for the arcane, you will love that to death.

Thank you for providing me with the name of the bracelet. I love it! I did post a pic of the necklace, albiet a horrible one because it does not go with the blouse I'm wearing and my hair is up, so it does not reflect my true style. Hoping to gain a bit on insight anyway. Thanks!!!

Hi I love your purchases....to share my 2 cents about the horsey necklace. My SA showed it to me too, thinking I'd like it because i ride. I'm still on the fence about it: it's cute and I like how you wear it, but there are just too many charms for me. Love everything else!

keep the necklace please

as a fellow horse lover and rider, i think this necklace is much more meaningful for us than the regular farandole. i love it on you amd wouldn't mind it myself. can it be worn long as well as wound round twice?

of course loving the rest of your lovely H too.

I LOVE that necklace. Love the boatneck with it...probably just hard to see against the print.....would be great with a crisp white shirt too. It is so fabulous!

Congrats on your entire haul!!

keep the necklace please

as a fellow horse lover and rider, i think this necklace is much more meaningful for us than the regular farandole. i love it on you amd wouldn't mind it myself. can it be worn long as well as wound round twice?

of course loving the rest of your lovely H too.

Hi there! I'm so glad that you commented on my reveal. Initially when I purchased this necklace, I had to have it because of course the limited availability (they always do that to us) and the equestrian theme--all that is missing is a charm of an actual horse lol!! I tend to feel so much pressure in the store, not because of the sales associates but because on two occasions I have walked out and returned a short time later only to find the items that I wanted sold. So I act now as horses do---react immediately and think later. H is known for their equestrian items but they also have the horse mentality down as well--react immediately!!!

When I get home, I truly analyze what I buy. Most items I know right away of course, but I have been on the fence with a few pieces, this included, and when I got home I really started thinking about it.

It can be worn one length and not doubled up--it probably looks better longer. I have the farandole 160 and love it. I love the weight of the piece and wear it as a belt and necklace layered two or three times. I guess I am so shocked at the weight of the silver on this piece (or lack thereof) that I just got to thinking if it is worth the money. As an equestrian, it does have special meaning for sure, I just want to make sure it is classy and not too cheesy. Whymsical is okay--cheesy is not. Thank you so much for your opinion. :smile: