Jessica Simpson

I think like a lot of first time moms... I'm going to enjoy my pregnancy not knowing how their body is going to act.. I'm goin to gain weight do I'm going to eat what I want.... Some are lucky and go right back down fast, others not so lucky even when they only gain 25-30 pounds...

I do think she went overboard eating junk... More so when she already has dealt with up and down weight for years.

I'm sure if she decides to have another baby she going to be anal abt what she eats and stil working out during pregnancy to make it easier on herself after the fact...

She lucky she has a trainer, cook, to help her... She will do it!!!

posted from my iPhone!!!

This is just another thing that bothers me about Jessica. She's so in everything for the money that she gives up her happiness and ability to enjoy things in order to chase a buck.

She needed to have just let herself enjoy every single moment of her baby and being a new Mom and then deal with the weight coming off. I completely understand crying and being upset about how you look after you have a baby and not being comfortable with all the excess "stuff" that's going on with your body, but it does come back and it doesn't take that long a lot of times. Putting pressure on yourself to look a certain way in a certain amount of time is taking away the joy for her of being a new Mom and it's also putting strain on her body that was already strained from being pregnant!!

She had/has enough money and she could have let this deal go.

this is just another thing that bothers me about jessica. She's so in everything for the money that she gives up her happiness and ability to enjoy things in order to chase a buck.

She needed to have just let herself enjoy every single moment of her baby and being a new mom and then deal with the weight coming off. I completely understand crying and being upset about how you look after you have a baby and not being comfortable with all the excess "stuff" that's going on with your body, but it does come back and it doesn't take that long a lot of times. Putting pressure on yourself to look a certain way in a certain amount of time is taking away the joy for her of being a new mom and it's also putting strain on her body that was already strained from being pregnant!!

She had/has enough money and she could have let this deal go.

100%

Yes it is sad when new mums worry so much about losing the weight that they put on during pregnancy, even more so when ladies like Kendra W say that they are put off ever having another baby because they were so unhappy with their bodies afterwards...having a baby should eclipse all of that. I know that i took my time after having my daughter, it took me nearly 5 years and i wouldn't change any of that for the WORLD, being with her was always WAY more important than going to the gym.

you guys are aware this is all a load of crap, right? it was mention that she had a WHOLE year to loose the weight and she is pushing it cause she HERSELF wants to see results. I am sure she is the one missing her old body the most.

The thing was denied already anyway. Whenever a story comes from a tab, check Gossip Cop first. It's usually 99.9% fake.

Anyway, I am pretty sure this is the last time Jess will ever allow herself to just enjoy her food. in her 30's and with a kid she will see it's much harder to loose the weight than when she was prepping for the Daisy Duke role. Somehow I feel she got the memo, lol ...

Plus, the second season of Fashion Star will start to tape in a few months. and I am sure she wants to look better, right? So, In my opinion, if she's rushing a bit is for that ...

WW is irrelevant IMO. The fact that people are saying she still looks fat, etc. . . is enough pressure.
I'm sure she thought it'd be easier.

agreed, but people were saying she was fat before she even got pregnant and her public statements were always about how she loves her curves and her body, not that shes in tears over it. on the one hand i do feel for her, but on the other i feel like she kind of did it to herself by putting so much out there

eta: btw i think she actually looks great now

I don't think she brought it on herself. I think her saying "I'm fine w/ my curves" is what most of us would say when confronted about it. She was being judged very harshly pre-pregnancy. I don't think any of us deserve the harshness of the criticism :shrugs:

Saying someone isn't as thin as they used to be or saying you're concerned about how underweight someone is isn't as cruel as saying they look pregnant, or look like a meth addict, etc. . .
I just feel for her, I can't help it :smile:

I think everyone thinks it will be easier! But I tend to agree with bagaholic85 that people talked and called her fat just as much before she was ever pregnant, and she would protest that she was fine and that she loved her body. Granted, it isn't nice to call people names, and it couldn't have been easy for her then, either, but if she were to take the same approach and say that it took 9 months to gain it and it will take 9 months to lose it and that she is taking this time to enjoy her baby people would be applauding her. It is easy to think that what you eat while pregnant doesn't matter and that it will be easy to lose the weight, but exhaustion sets in (even with nannies) and anyone can pretty easily find themselves in tears over almost anything (even though these stories are just as likely BS) post-partum!

I do feel a bit sorry for her. Never been pregnant myself, I can only imagine the pressure women put on themselves to return to their pre-baby weight, coupled with raising a new baby, having a career and in her case planning a wedding (I'm assuming here).

WW does add to that stress, because she's under contract. I do think that they gave her a short amount of time to loose the weight, not 1 year. Because in Hollywood, they probably want to see her back to her Daisy Duke/Newlywed weight, they want instant - like in a couple of months. Not 'oh look how it took Jessica 1 year to get her body back'. That's not the way they work. Sad, but true.

We all have seen the covers praising moms getting back in shape in weeks, like Heidi Klum for VS fashion show. Granted she was already skinny to begin with, but that's what sells magazines.