Another Delivery (and will have to be my last too )

Emzbox

O.G.
Mar 12, 2012
Im so excited ;) Today a purchase I made from the sale arrived and its super cute and also I received my bag that I have been trying to find for almost a year !!!

Now I have to start saving for the Sales at Christmas Time :P

I am really pleased about the colour having not seen it IRL I was slightly concerned but it was the blue I was hoping it would be

So much so that I am tempted to try and find some more Ink Blue for my collection

Thank you to Lulu09 and Designerdiva40 who helped me make a decision ref the colour

The only thing that I was disapointed with was the scratches on the disc

I understand that this is quite common and unavoidable for the Darias. But wondered if anyone knew if mulberry would replace the disc at all and for how much ?

Im off now to go and stare at my beautys :loveeyes:

I am really pleased about the colour having not seen it IRL I was slightly concerned but it was the blue I was hoping it would be

So much so that I am tempted to try and find some more Ink Blue for my collection

Thank you to Lulu09 and Designerdiva40 who helped me make a decision ref the colour

The only thing that I was disapointed with was the scratches on the disc

I understand that this is quite common and unavoidable for the Darias. But wondered if anyone knew if mulberry would replace the disc at all and for how much ?

Im off now to go and stare at my beautys :loveeyes:

Emzbox - congrats - love them both! - but the colour of that Daria - WOW - really special - love her!- and love the detail - you must be on:cloud9:

This is a record for me :roflmfao:as I think I'm the first poster on your new thread - normally I seem to miss everything and roll up after the event!!!

Congrats, the Daria drawstring was another gem from seasons past. Love the cookie purse too. My plaque is also scrated (within the first few weeks!) but I hardly notice it now.

Emzbox - congrats - love them both! - but the colour of that Daria - WOW - really special - love her!- and love the detail - you must be on:cloud9:

This is a record for me :roflmfao:as I think I'm the first poster on your new thread - normally I seem to miss everything and roll up after the event!!!

Ar Roxaholic you were very close at being the first person to reply :smile:

I am sooooooooo happy with the colour of the Daria. I was very worried incase she came and I hated the blue but luckily she was what I had hoped for