Another Delivery (and will have to be my last too )

How comes you sold yours Jan ? What colour was it ?

I was so close to opting for Black as I thought play it safe but took a gamble and boy Im pleased I did :roflmfao:

Sorry i meant my daria satchel and med daria hobo same style that i loved one was black the other oxblood. :smile:

Last edited:
Aaaaah honey your welcome & I'm so pleased you love her......my SIL has a Daria pouch & she uses it as a little clutch, her cat knocked it off the kitchen side & it landed face down on a concrete floor, she was really upset because its badly scratched but I told her to get in touch with Mulberry because if they can replace the postmans locks I'm sure they can replace the plaque but unfortunately this is unavoidable, I had it with my Daria clutch & I was super OCD with it......I think it happens because it so highly polished.

The colour looks amazing & wear her in good health.....love the cookie wallet too.....sooooo cute ;)

Oh no thats terrible she must have been v upset. I think your right and its just the style of it but it doesnt make me love her any less :loveeyes:

WOW !! I REALLY love this bag. The plaited strap, the colour, the shape everything. Don't forget to spray :biggrin: Enjoy.

I was wondering whether I would need to spray her? I did spray my Blk Lily although thought perhaps it didnt need it and def sprayed my oak cookie

I think I will do though as I would hate her to get marked on the leather

Me and my neighbour have been swooning over your beautiful bags today :P I showed her both of them and now she wants the Bella and with the Tassel Greta too

Have to admit I wouldnt mind it as well but ive spent all my pennies now so need to get saving :cool:

I was wondering whether I would need to spray her? I did spray my Blk Lily although thought perhaps it didnt need it and def sprayed my oak cookie

Me and my neighbour have been swooning over your beautiful bags today :P I showed her both of them and now she wants the Bella and with the Tassel Greta too

Have to admit I wouldnt mind it as well but ive spent all my pennies now so need to get saving :cool:

Ahh thank you. I would definately spray. I know what you mean...time to save for the Christmas sale now :upsidedown:

Emzbox said:

I would definitely spray.... I spray everything... Can only help! :biggrin:

Yay!!! Congrats, pleased you love her... Don't worry about he disc hun, I totally baby my bags and the disc on my Daria was totally covered in feint scratches in to time at all. Impossible to avoid I'm afraid.

I hope you're enjoying her x

Thanks Lulu ;) Mulberry said they could replace the disc for me if I wanted but tbh I will leave it unless I get some really deep scratches on it

She is going out today on her maiden voyage :P

Congrats - love your cute Cookie purse and we are bag twins with the Daria drawstring! :ghi5: I love the ink colour of yours, it looks so gorgeous against the gold hardware! It is a really beautiful bag :heart: