What's your Tiffany & Co everyday piece or pieces???

My e-ring and wedding band and my DBTY YG necklace (single diamond).

I still love my silver return to Tiffany's heart tag bracelet but have been wearing my YG LOVE all the time so don't wear it much lately!

OH and I alternate my DBTY with my YG 1837 32 inch long necklace - the one with the interlocking circles stationed every couple of inches or so. SO easy to wear and classic!

Tiffany Garden Flower Pendant in the small size. My one and only Tiffany piece, so far :biggrin:

004.jpg
swoooooon.... :biggrin:

what do you pair this with on a daily basis?

LeeWaz said:
Very nice indeed!! My fave is my heart tag charm bracelet - it was my first tiffany piece! I have the heart tag necklace too but it is sooo heavy I never wear it.

I know you posted this over a year ago but is your heart tag bracelet heavy? I tried one on yesterday and it felt super light and it really disappointed me because with something like that I want it to be a little heavy. It almost seemed as the links and heart were hollow it was so light. I'm very upset because I really wanted this bracelet. :sad:

ooh, if you ever have time, could you put up modelling pics of the necklace? sounds so pretty!

The pic has me looking down on a menu which explains why it looks like I have no neck and why my head looks extremely large!

For reference, it is the mini diamond bow and you can see that it sits just below my collar bone. Hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• bow pic.png
    bow pic.png
    566.1 KB · Views: 1,742
The pic has me looking down on a menu which explains why it looks like I have no neck and why my head looks extremely large!

For reference, it is the mini diamond bow and you can see that it sits just below my collar bone. Hope this helps :smile:

Oooh I love it! So delicate and girly..:P

Normally either my diamond key charm in yellow gold on a 24" chain layered with my DBTY in yellow gold on a 18" chain or as of today my rose gold mini bean necklace :cloud9: I also wear my yellow gold 1837 ring a lot, it is so comfortable and matches pretty much everything.