How many Baby Sages do you have????

I only picked up one in the Ash. I was going to get the mushroom but I ended up getting the Laila in Fawn and felt the mushroom was to similar in colour. And now I'm not sure if the Kristin woven is a keeper for me. I love the detail on the woven but not really in love with the wings and the stiffness.

I only picked up one in the Ash. I was going to get the mushroom but I ended up getting the Laila in Fawn and felt the mushroom was to similar in colour. And now I'm not sure if the Kristin woven is a keeper for me. I love the detail on the woven but not really in love with the wings and the stiffness.

She will soften up - When I saw her in FP the DENIM was stiff bc it was NEW but the black was SOFT bc she was out on floor for a while

I have four too! And two more on hold, lol! :P

rose patent
gray patent
tuberose woven
parchment woven

I want denim woven and black leather. And gunmetal. And woven ash. Heck, I think I want them all! I know, I'm a mess! :girlwhack:

Two ... denim woven and black woven.
And I'm desperately fighting the urge to go back for a champagne, fawn, or ash woven. The ash woven is absolutely beatiful, but I've been carrying the first two crossbody, and I'm scared I'll turn around, bump into something with the bag, and end up with a mark that would be way too obvious on the paler ash. :thinking:

I have FOUR!!!
Denim Woven
Denim Mushroom
Gunmetal
Rose Patent

What is denim mushroom?

Two ... denim woven and black woven.
And I'm desperately fighting the urge to go back for a champagne, fawn, or ash woven. The ash woven is absolutely beatiful, but I've been carrying the first two crossbody, and I'm scared I'll turn around, bump into something with the bag, and end up with a mark that would be way too obvious on the paler ash. :thinking:

What is denim mushroom?

jsjajaja Woven Mushroom