CLs for wide feet?

I was also contemplating getting the 38.5 because I was thinking of padding them under the balls of my soles as I do get some pain when I wear heels. But what I am worried of is heel slippage! Guess I'll get the 38 and stretch them out :biggrin:
Thanks for your advice!! I am just hoping the watersnake Biancas go on sale...the camel ones to be more precise.. :smile:

You're welcome! ;)
The Camel watersnake Bianca are amazing! Good luck!

I usually have the same problem with heels, but not with the Bianca (which is why I love them and rave about them so much!)

I was also contemplating getting the 38.5 because I was thinking of padding them under the balls of my soles as I do get some pain when I wear heels. But what I am worried of is heel slippage! Guess I'll get the 38 and stretch them out :biggrin:
Thanks for your advice!! I am just hoping the watersnake Biancas go on sale...the camel ones to be more precise.. :smile:

I usually have the same problem with heels, but not with the Bianca (which is why I love them and rave about them so much!)

You are making me want to take the plunge and just get those Biancas right now!! :biggrin::biggrin:
I can't decide if I should take a chance and wait for them (camel WS) to go on sale or just get them now...Decisions, decisions.....

I just heard the python carnival will be coming out in the Bianca 140!! That will definitely work better for me than the pigalle 120. I can't walk in those at all.

Hi Ladies
can someone give me feedback on my 1st pair CL in RON RON watersnake 90mm, the shoes fit me but the toe box is a bit tight, my toes are kinda squashed in them, do they stretch out after a couple wear? or should i exchange to a half size bigger? TIA

I'm about to purchase my first pair of CL :smile:

I tried on VP patent in a 40 and they were tight (my feet are quite wide) but not impossible to walk in - not sure how they would feel after a few hours though. I tried on a 40.5 and they felt much better but were too big in length.

I really want the plain leather (not patent) VP's here: http://www.brownsfashion.com/Product...c=1949741&cl=4
But I'm unsure whether to get a 40 and try the sock trick to stretch them or should I try and find a 40.5 somewhere? The SA told me patent won't stretch but maybe the plain leather would?

Can anyone advise??

Thanks so much!

When I tried them in my normal size in the patent Bianca it did seem like it would need a lot of stretching in the toe box to make them work. Although that being said, I have never had my shoes professionally stretched out before so I am not not sure how much wider they can be stretched out. Also patent tends to be very unforgiving and more stiff than nappa leather or suede.
I guess I have might have to settle with a comfortable toe box by sizing up half a size and using heels grips. My feet tend to swell easily after walking and when the weather is warm.
Oh the curse of wide feet!!!

I just ordered for myself the black suede lady daffs in a half size up and the pigalle 100 black with gold spikes and took my TTS. Will update on the fit here when I get them!

have your spiked pigalles arrived? may I ask where you ordered them from?

have your spiked pigalles arrived? may I ask where you ordered them from?

Yes :biggrin: i got them from Motcomb St boutique in London!

I was meant to update about the fit...the pigalle 100 is definitely running very TTS, if not a little large for me. I took my TTS, and I have slightly wider feet and found them a little large but nothing a heel grip cant fix!

Sizing for Daffy is TTS for sure!

Yes :biggrin: i got them from Motcomb St boutique in London!

I was meant to update about the fit...the pigalle 100 is definitely running very TTS, if not a little large for me. I took my TTS, and I have slightly wider feet and found them a little large but nothing a heel grip cant fix!

Sizing for Daffy is TTS for sure!

Thanks hun! The Daffy is definitely TTS, tried them at a boutique. They're crazy! I didnt' take them though, I won't be able to wear them anywhere without looking ridiculously tall.

And where are your mod pics!

Thanks hun! The Daffy is definitely TTS, tried them at a boutique. They're crazy! I didnt' take them though, I won't be able to wear them anywhere without looking ridiculously tall.

And where are your mod pics!

I'm not that tall to begin with so I look just a tad taller in the daffys :P

I just wish that the daffy would be done in more colors and other leather types like patent or watersnake! But apparently they are not as 'hot' as the daffs and so many boutiques just didn't order them in for SS2012. So if anyone sees daffys in 38 PLEASE PM me!!! :biggrin:

The daffy is so much easier to walk in than the daffs and they are also very accommodating for wide feet! I didn't find them that narrow at all.

Good luck in finding your pigalles!!!!

Ladies with wide feet, did you take your Pigalle Plato 120 TTS or half a size up to accommodate for the narrow toe box?
I am a 38 in the pigalle 100 (have minor heel slippage) and am deciding if I should get the PP120 in 38 or do it a half size up and put a heel grip in..
The PP120 is in patent leather so it will not stretch as much as in nappa leather.. Thoughts?? :hugs:

Hey I'm looking to purchase some simples I was just wondering whether to go up a size or a half.
The largest part of my feet is just 3 and half inches. ( is that considered wide... Don't worry I won't get offended) :smile:
Thanks