I didn't end up getting a cyclamen Bal but got something completely different

Nov 9, 2010
I was planning to go to Balenciaga today & buy a cyclamen Bal but thanks to two wonderful TPF members I ended up purchasing my very first one of these but I have a feeling it won't be my last........I won't drag it out as I'm too excited & this will get more use than any bag I own so I can't thank these two members enough.......Thanks my lovely girls ;)

Anthracite Moto padded jacket

baljacket1.jpg

baljacket2.jpg

baljacket3.jpg

baljacket4.jpg

OMG K - you look stunning in that jacket! I didn't know you were thinking of getting one of these?? AMAZING!

Thanks honey, it was a last minute decision yesterday but this is better than any bag & I think this could be the start of a new addiction but one I will get more use out of.....I have a few cheaper leather jackets & wear them most days so cost per wear will work out pretty good.......if you don't already own one you should get one :graucho::graucho:

Thanks honey, it was a last minute decision yesterday but this is better than any bag & I think this could be the start of a new addiction but one I will get more use out of.....I have a few cheaper leather jackets & wear them most days so cost per wear will work out pretty good.......if you don't already own one you should get one :graucho::graucho:

So very very addictive, you look awesome :biggrin:

Congrats!! Best decision ever....but it is maybe the start of a new addiction....
But you'll get more wear out of it so great!!!
You look soo good in your quilted!!