Cle de Maison keys

Here's how the Toyko version looks like.

It's a pastel pink in my opinion.

maison.jpg

I picked up the Tokyo version while on holiday & I LVoe it! Perfect souvenir! Like a previous poster mentioned its pink & should look great on my watercolor speedy. Will post a pic when I return home from my trip

Anyone know what color key charms correspond to which stores?

Finally, a true souvenir.
I always buy some LV when I'm in a foreign country, but began to second guess myself. Why fly half-way around the world to pick up a wallet or bag that you can get 20 minutes from home? Other than the hope that something rare/unique/left-over will be on display, the selection is the same. So yes, I did get a Damier wallet in Stockholm, but it just doesn't cut it as a souvenir of Sweden.
These Maison key rings represent our modern equivalent of sewing patches onto your backpack as a student. A true reminder of a great trip!

Finally, a true souvenir.
I always buy some LV when I'm in a foreign country, but began to second guess myself. Why fly half-way around the world to pick up a wallet or bag that you can get 20 minutes from home? Other than the hope that something rare/unique/left-over will be on display, the selection is the same. So yes, I did get a Damier wallet in Stockholm, but it just doesn't cut it as a souvenir of Sweden.
These Maison key rings represent our modern equivalent of sewing patches onto your backpack as a student. A true reminder of a great trip!

I could not agree more.

are they le? Would like to buy one when we visit Europe but that will be at the end of the year

Spoke to my SA in London today and they are only available for this season and once the stock is gone that's it. I'm afraid they probably won't be there at the end of the year. Will have to get mine soon so make sure I get one, I have one from Paris but would love to get the London one as well. :smile:

Spoke to my SA in London today and they are only available for this season and once the stock is gone that's it. I'm afraid they probably won't be there at the end of the year. Will have to get mine soon so make sure I get one, I have one from Paris but would love to get the London one as well. :smile:

oh thanks a lot for the update! Guess, no clé for me :crybaby::shucks: