Cherish, Endless, East/West, Diamond, Toki.... OH MY!!!!

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
hey minkettes! i was trying to search for a thread dedicated to the different RM totes but couldn't find one... SOOOOOO thought i'd start it since i got my first RM tote today!!!! Plus, there are so many different tote styles out now I thought it'd be nice to share them here and also chat about them like the threads on the other RM styles.... one should not leave out the all important tote!!!! :choochoo:

here's mine.... turkish stripe canvas w/ ostrich trim cherish, silver hw, cheetah lining

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Yey! I get to share my RM sample tote that I bought from a fellow minkette off bonz!

I have use and abused her and it shows...maybe thats why I really love her :smile:

image-374706064.jpg

image-2838541335.jpg

Here's my grape (?) snake embossed Cherish. The color might be slightly off with Instagram effects. I have used and abused this bag and it still looks great!

image-773326854.jpg

image-3678370390.jpg

ceedoan said:
hey minkettes! i was trying to search for a thread dedicated to the different RM totes but couldn't find one... SOOOOOO thought i'd start it since i got my first RM tote today!!!! Plus, there are so many different tote styles out now I thought it'd be nice to share them here and also chat about them like the threads on the other RM styles.... one should not leave out the all important tote!!!! :choochoo:

here's mine.... turkish stripe canvas w/ ostrich trim cherish, silver hw, cheetah lining

Holy smokes! What an amazing hidden surprise that Ostrich is on the bottom :drool: so beautiful!

I have had a cherish tote twice now. I just love the idea of it, but it never seems to work out for me. Every time I see another one, I want it again. lol
I had a gray gator embossed cherish tote and I've had a canvas red/white striped with black leather handles.

Splatter print Cherish mini

It's coated canvas with leather handles. I picked it up on a whim at a sample sale and it's been one of the best impulse buys ever. I've used it as a travel/laptop bag for work and business trips, and now that I have the miniMock I've been using it as a baby bag for quick trips when I don't need to bring the entire armada with me. I took these pics this morning. You can hardly tell that it's been used and abused.

I love the Turkish print version! Seriously considered getting that one, too, but I don't really need TWO totes..... do I?

DSC_5307.jpg

DSC_5311.jpg

P.S. We should cross post our totes over into the Reference Library. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while!

I have had a cherish tote twice now. I just love the idea of it, but it never seems to work out for me. Every time I see another one, I want it again. lol
I had a gray gator embossed cherish tote and I've had a canvas red/white striped with black leather handles.

Ooo I think I saw pix of the grey gator embossed cherish in another thread; totally want it! It looks edgy yet functional.

Yey! I get to share my RM sample tote that I bought from a fellow minkette off bonz!

I have use and abused her and it shows...maybe thats why I really love her :smile:

View attachment 1748017

View attachment 1748018

super cute!!!

Great idea! Here's mine...the black/white canvas Striped Diamond Tote - a cute and functional tote!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

i already commented once on your tote, but love it! stripes are timeless!!!

Here's my grape (?) snake embossed Cherish. The color might be slightly off with Instagram effects. I have used and abused this bag and it still looks great!

View attachment 1748019

View attachment 1748020

fee4zy - I DIEEEEEEEE!!! omg, the color, the embossed leather, the perfect match with the black&white dash lining!!! I WANTZ THIS AND I NEEDZ THIS!!!!!!! :love::love: hehe no one says a girl can't get TWO totes!!! :graucho:

Splatter print Cherish mini

It's coated canvas with leather handles. I picked it up on a whim at a sample sale and it's been one of the best impulse buys ever. I've used it as a travel/laptop bag for work and business trips, and now that I have the miniMock I've been using it as a baby bag for quick trips when I don't need to bring the entire armada with me. I took these pics this morning. You can hardly tell that it's been used and abused.

I love the Turkish print version! Seriously considered getting that one, too, but I don't really need TWO totes..... do I?

View attachment 1748818

View attachment 1748819

P.S. We should cross post our totes over into the Reference Library. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while!

hi mock! :wave: i love your thread - the gorgeous shots you took of your RM's are absolutely beautiful!!! omg so glad to see you on here again!!! and congrats on your little miniMock - sooo cute!!! love your mini cherish tote too!!

yes, you do need TWO totes... one can hold miniMock's belongings (since it's a mini cherish) and you should get a regular cherish to hold yours!! :P i'm totally eyeing fee4zy's snake embossed one she posted up there!!

and great idea on updating the reference thread!