Scarves ........ Spring 2012 scarves ........

Don't forget to try Selfridges and Harrods too. I got the soft pink/lilac one at Selfridges. I spoke with a sales associate from Harrods at the Leather Forever Exhibition and he stated that they were getting the scarves in early June.

I don't trust the associates at Bond Street. I've found that they are not very helpful when I need them to search for something. They either refuse to do a search or they "search" and then tell me that what I'm searching for is unavailable.

The hot pink scarf has a lot of brown in it. If you can wear dark brown then you should be able to wear the hot pink scarf.

Good luck on your hunt!
hi kawainekko! I managed to find one in glasgow's hermes thanks to the lovely ladies on this forum who helped me. How are you enjoying the pale pink/lilac scarf? are you happy with it? I haven't seen it IRL but hope to get it this week in the mail!

i think you were very lucky to get it in selfridges -- they have completely sold out of both colours now! well done!

hi kawainekko! I managed to find one in glasgow's hermes thanks to the lovely ladies on this forum who helped me. How are you enjoying the pale pink/lilac scarf? are you happy with it? I haven't seen it IRL but hope to get it this week in the mail!

i think you were very lucky to get it in selfridges -- they have completely sold out of both colours now! well done!

So pleased you managed to get lucky with the Glasgow store as thats my store and the staff are super helpfull, sure you will love the scarf as the colours are lovely think this will be my colour choice, enjoy

So pleased for you, both cws are much nicer than the pics suggest (although I do wish they both won't pink) :woohoo:

I changed my mind and gave in too :lol:

yeay! so we will be scarf twins papertiger? :smile:

am dying to see the pale pink IRL. No photo posts yet on PF.
:sad:

We will be royal sisters ;) and I shall try to post some pics soon. I am keen to get into more subtle and neutral colours generally but the paler cw (very pastel and pretty) washed me out so I had to go for the brighter :kiss:

I looked everywhere for a fitting souvenir, it's not everyday that a monarch has a diamond jubilee after all. Scarves are a very fitting tribute but all other brands of scarves seemed to feature a union jacks or cartoon corgis so I thought I might as well go for the best :salute:

I think we will have pretty much grabbed the last 2 in all England.

:queen::queen:

Here photos as promised

Jubileefullscarf.jpg

jubileescarf.jpg

With a brown jacket and various shades of natural python, wood and silver

Jubileebrown.jpg

Full on Jubilee :P (LTD Ed. Aquascutum Royal Coronation coat which was made for Aquascutum's Centenary celebration)

Jubileescarfcoatwallet.jpg

and with tweed

Jubileetweed.jpg

The colour in the centre background is an unusual warm-toned raspberry, really a very versatile scarf, the only colours I don't think work well with this scarf are black (well I have enough that do) and grey

Last edited:
Reactions: keodi
Papertiger lovely choice enjoy

IceScarf no problem happy to help when i can, you will love your new scarf when it arrives, look forward to some modeling pics, hope to pick mine up tomorrow will keep you posted

Papertiger's little tigers :smile:

Spices up neutrals

lestigAcqua.jpg

Crisp and smart with black and brass

lestigSR.jpg

and a couple more :P

poirot_houdini.jpg
AWH! papertiger -- how sweet are your real life tigers! ;)

Thanks so much for the pics -- that is one super scarf! I especially love the tweed jacked with it -- SO chic!

ladyjane -- hope you are enjoying the jubilee and even more when you get your scarf tomorrow!

x

Here photos as promised

Jubileefullscarf.jpg

jubileescarf.jpg

With a brown jacket and various shades of natural python, wood and silver

Jubileebrown.jpg

Full on Jubilee :P (LTD Ed. Aquascutum Royal Coronation coat which was made for Aquascutum's Centenary celebration)

Jubileescarfcoatwallet.jpg

and with tweed

Jubileetweed.jpg

The colour in the centre background is an unusual warm-toned raspberry, really a very versatile scarf, the only colours I don't think work well with this scarf are black (well I have enough that do) and grey

PaperTiger, Where do I even begin to tell you how outstanding your scarf is paired with that AMAZING coat and the tweed one, too!?? Your styling is impeccable! (I love all of the looks, and I don't have enough adjectives to express my joy over seeing your photos!) Stunning with a capital "S"! Thank you for sharing!

papertiger, I completely agree with Ladybaga's comments above. Everything is extraordinary and must be even more spectacular on you!! Really, completely wonderful. And the kittens - there is nothing more adorable. :biggrin:

Great T-shirt scarf, codygirl, it looks like lots of fun for summer.