The Traveling RM Bag!

Long weekend by the Taal Volcano, Tagaytay, Philippines with Black MAB with Blue Zipper Track.

P4097347.jpg

I LOVE this picture. I keep going back to it, and imagining taking a deep breath....in my mind it's crisp clean spring air.

That is SO nice. I've never seen a volcano, nor is there anything that spectacular a 1.5 hours from my house (NYC doesnt quite count as a natural wonder). Dear lord I need to move somewhere other than NJ!!

(oh yeah and the bag's awesome too ;))

Thank you Robinn! This dormant volcano is unique because it is submerged under a lake! A fave family destination :smile:
I LOVE this picture. I keep going back to it, and imagining taking a deep breath....in my mind it's crisp clean spring air.
That is SO nice. I've never seen a volcano, nor is there anything that spectacular a 1.5 hours from my house (NYC doesnt quite count as a natural wonder). Dear lord I need to move somewhere other than NJ!!
(oh yeah and the bag's awesome too ;))

omg deedee when did u get this gorgeous MAC?!??!!! u are the haze queen!!! :worthy::queen:

OMG, thanks babe!!! CC, it's one of my B-day purses the BF bought me in March. This one, denim covet, and the DP for my SO MAB! I love him. I love him even more because I love this purse so much now! lolololol:giggles:

I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!

289bba74.jpg

I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!

289bba74.jpg

Nerve racking as it may have been, this is a great picture!! I've been caught in the rain with glazed almond before, she is a very very resilient leather!

Nerve racking as it may have been, this is a great picture!! I've been caught in the rain with glazed almond before, she is a very very resilient leather!

Yes!! This is why I braved it...figured it's 'glazed' and would be ok if water were to touch it. Made me realize though how much I adore this bag and would not want anything happening to it! I must admit that some condensation from a frozen cocktail did manage to get on the bag and it dried with no signs what so ever! :biggrin: