The Traveling RM Bag!

Oh my, that's such a lovely MAB. May I know what the material of the striped portion is? What a great pairing with the shoes!

Thank you!

The striped portion is fabric and the trim is red patent. That bag came out when signature hardware was being used. I believe I bought it in Dec. 2008. My DD has the black white striped version with black patent trim in the MAM size. Those are the only two colors that this bag came in. I love the way these fabric bags drape when carried. SO cute in the Spring - lighter weight too!

Thanks for sharing :smile:

Thank you!

The striped portion is fabric and the trim is red patent. That bag came out when signature hardware was being used. I believe I bought it in Dec. 2008. My DD has the black white striped version with black patent trim in the MAM size. Those are the only two colors that this bag came in. I love the way these fabric bags drape when carried. SO cute in the Spring - lighter weight too!

Long weekend by the Taal Volcano, Tagaytay, Philippines with Black MAB with Blue Zipper Track.

P4097347.jpg

I am just now seeing this. The bag and shoe combo is just lovely with the outfit!

MAGJES said:
Does "shopping" at the mall count as a traveling bag?? :P

Old Photobucket pic

What a great photo! Fabulous MAB, great view. It's so serene!

travelerscloset said:
Long weekend by the Taal Volcano, Tagaytay, Philippines with Black MAB with Blue Zipper Track.

Driving upstate to Westchester...funnn with my mom. Brought Hardrocks with me, my B&W Croc MAC!!! Love her!

okay why am i only seeing these pics NOW?!??!!! "hardrocks" - I LOVE IT!!! this is such a gorgeous MAC - this is such a gem deedee - i've never seen another one around the forums - u need to hold onto this one forever!!! and look at that spectacular GM hardware!! LOVE!!

Does "shopping" at the mall count as a traveling bag?? :P

Old Photobucket pic
Tuesday002.jpg

mags, what a cute outfit!!! love the MAB and love the matching red revas!!! seriously why am i only NOW seeing all this cute pics?!??!! i know why! this was when i was overseas and had no internet lol! btw, i'm kinda totally obsessing over this red striped MAB!! did this come in a MAM version??? if it did.... i think i've found one of my new HG's!! :nuts:

okay why am i only seeing these pics NOW?!??!!! "hardrocks" - I LOVE IT!!! this is such a gorgeous MAC - this is such a gem deedee - i've never seen another one around the forums - u need to hold onto this one forever!!! and look at that spectacular GM hardware!! LOVE!!

OMG, you are going waayy back in this thread! lol...Thanks so much honey:hugs:...but it's actually Gunmetal Hardware! SOOO PRETTY!!! Gunmetal is the prettiest hardware everrrrr!!!! This embossed leather was MADE for it. I do love her. I try not to wear her too much, haven't since this photo, because I don't want to mess her up. I want Hardrocks to last for many years!!!

Thank you Ladies. It's such a serene place and just an hour and a half drive from Manila. The MAB is such a trooper and held all my essentials including some kids stuff :smile:

What a great photo! Fabulous MAB, great view. It's so serene!
What a GORGEOUS picture (and view)!
GORGEOUS VIEW!!!!!!! And MAB!!!
Holy cow, Travelers, you are KILLING me with that MAB and that VIEW!!!! Gorgeous. Yeesh, I need a vacation so badly! :nuts:
WOW!!!!!!!!! :faint: okay this is where my brother wanted to take us but we ran outta time and weekends!! OMG this is breathtaking!!! (the view and the MAB LOL!!!)

oh man...totally read that wrong! my bad.