Robert Pattinson #3!

HKristen is such a foul person. :yucky: I don't know how someone can be so miserable and mean to others. :nono:

Frenchpearls, lol!!!!!! Yes, excuse my ignorance, of course cameras just can't work properly when such epic love is around! :lolots: Being out on a public balcony with no screening and clear railing system..oh, and the paps knew exactly where to stand..no, that doesn't seem odd at all. :okay:

Rob though is looking great at his time in Cannes! I have to still listen to the full press conference. His co-stars look beautiful, wow, especially Sarah! :heart:

Kristen is such a foul person. :yucky: I don't know how someone can be so miserable and mean to others. :nono:
She really is. She looks so bored and pulls b*tchface on the Cosmopolis red carpet. If he's your f-ing boyfriend, Stew, then show that you're happy to be there supporting him. Nope. Still as sour as ever.

I was out with DH for some errands and heard at the radio that Cosmopolis got booed?
Yes, there was booing. :sad:

But, NO, it was NOT for Rob or for the movie. It was for Stew! :lol:

She got booed for the THIRD time! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: She is being vilified at Cannes! :amuse: I couldn't watch the video link since work beckons, but I did watch some of it with the volume muted. I was told the very loud booing occurs after her name is announced to the crowd at 1:26. You can tell she's visibly shaken and upset. Aw, boo hoo! :crybaby:Is life f-ing you over like you so 'eloquently' :rolleyes: stated in Elle?
"Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f**king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f**k me over! Do you know what I mean?”

Pics of our dashing man! :kiss:
pattinsonlife%20%283%29.jpg

pattinsonlife-6%20%282%29.jpg

pattinsonlife-6%20%286%29.jpg

pattinsonlife-6%20%287%29.jpg

And 2 funny ones. :giggles:
pattinsonlife-6%20%288%29.jpg

pattinsonlife-6%20%289%29.jpg

Nillacobain, WIA, Meluvs2shop, Hugs, and Frenchpearls-You ladies make my day with your comments and your support! My sister is doing ok, still can't do anything but sleep. However, she saw the dr yesterday and he told her she can start to do a little something everyday, like go for a little walk. Yesterday, just walking to the car made her sick. Thanks for asking about her.

Ok so Cray Cray doesn't work in my department. She works in the department next to me which is across the building from me. Because we are still moving people around, out of courtesy I include her if I'm going to be out the office. I'm in my own department but I still am finishing up the projects I worked on before I was moved. She did get in trouble for yesterday seeing as she should have been at her work station answering the phones and the central emails. Then she threw a fit how no one understands her blah blah blah and guess what?? She off today! I totally think she planned it too. Who didn't want to today off, right?? Start of a long weekend?? Hmmm.

Those pictures of Rob are OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No words for his hotness. However, I do have some strong words for that gf of his! To say I HATE you to someone she doesn't know?? Does she have any respect?? Guess not, her life is perfect, don't you know??? She needs to grow the blank up and also get a new stylist! The one you have it HORRIBLE!!

Yesterday, just walking to the car made her sick. Thanks for asking about her.

Ok so Cray Cray doesn't work in my department. She works in the department next to me which is across the building from me. Because we are still moving people around, out of courtesy I include her if I'm going to be out the office. I'm in my own department but I still am finishing up the projects I worked on before I was moved. She did get in trouble for yesterday seeing as she should have been at her work station answering the phones and the central emails. Then she threw a fit how no one understands her blah blah blah and guess what?? She off today! I totally think she planned it too. Who didn't want to today off, right?? Start of a long weekend?? Hmmm.

Those pictures of Rob are OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No words for his hotness. However, I do have some strong words for that gf of his! To say I HATE you to someone she doesn't know?? Does she have any respect?? Guess not, her life is perfect, don't you know??? She needs to grow the blank up and also get a new stylist! The one you have it HORRIBLE!!
That's sad to hear, Mree43. Just a walk to the car made her feel ill? :sad: I hope that since the doc gave her clearance to do a bit more (e.g., walking), that it won't be too strenuous on her. :flowers:

OMG, once you finish up your past projects, if that Cray Cray hunts you down in the next building over :wtf: to talk about her fantasy couple, then she really needs to seek help!!!!! :sos:

She threw a fit over how no one understands her? Um, let's see, having a job and $ vs abandoning work duties and gossiping...gee, I wonder why no one understands her?!!! :weird: Maybe being 'off' today means she's been spoken to and reprimanded so she's taking a mental health day from her humiliation. :P

Nope, Stew has no respect...in fact, in that video that I posted earlier, you also see Stew treating her PR lady, Ruth, like dirt. Something was amiss with her train, and she pointed and directed Ruth to fix it like some lackey. She is such a bitoch.

Today's the day of inundating y'all with pics, interviews, and BIG, BIG news! :woot: Rob's been confirmed to be in a Martin Scorsese film!!!!!!!!!! :amazed: :faint: It's titled, "The Band". So, let's go down Rob's project list, shall we?

1. Mission: Blacklist
2. The Rover
3. The Band
4. Hate Mail (IDK if this is fully confirmed
:shame:, but I'm including it here since his name was mentioned by different news outlets).
5. A second Cronenberg film (still untitled). Cronenberg must be really fond of Rob to already put him in another one of his films...maybe this can be a partnership like we see of Johnny Depp/Tim Burton and Leo DiCaprio/Scorsese! :rochard:

We'll be seeing Rob in films for a very long time! I'm so thrilled for him! :yahoo:

The "Cosmopolis" screening just ended, and the standing ovation lasted 15 minutes!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: It's been getting fantastic reviews, by and large, especially for Rob! There is a google document that someone created which compiled all the Cannes films and the reviewers' scores. I'll have to find it and post it all for you to see later. :biggrin:

I also love this video of Rob and Sarah from Le Grand Journal...they're goofing around and taking pics of each other, even 'mugshots', LOL! :biggrin: Cuuuuute! :love:

And a couple of gifs from the Cosmopolis press conference that frenchpearls posted earlier!
2n9z0j4.gif

5mygew.gif

Last edited:
She really is. She looks so bored and pulls b*tchface on the Cosmopolis red carpet. If he's your f-ing boyfriend, Stew, then show that you're happy to be there supporting him. Nope. Still as sour as ever.

Yes, there was booing. :sad:

But, NO, it was NOT for Rob or for the movie. It was for Stew! :lol:

She got booed for the THIRD time! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: She is being vilified at Cannes! :amuse: I couldn't watch the video link since work beckons, but I did watch some of it with the volume muted. I was told the very loud booing occurs after her name is announced to the crowd at 1:26. You can tell she's visibly shaken and upset. Aw, boo hoo! :crybaby:Is life f-ing you over like you so 'eloquently' :rolleyes: stated in Elle?

I'll watch the video tomorrow but I think the guy on the radio said that it got booed after the screening.

Ah ah ah :tup::tup:

ETA: just watched the video w/o audio as well (it's very late here and DH would roll his eyes no-stop LOL) and yes, she looks really upset - I guess you "reap what you sow"

Last edited:
I'll watch the video tomorrow but I think the guy on the radio said that it got booed after the screening.

Ah ah ah :tup::tup:

ETA: just watched the video w/o audio as well (it's very late here and DH would roll his eyes no-stop LOL) and yes, she looks really upset - I guess you "reap what you sow"

If he said that, then he must have been confused, I think. :confused1: The standing ovation was quite long, and in fact, "Cosmopolis" is one of the better received/reviewed movies so far at Cannes. As you can see, Stew's "On the Road" is the 2nd WORST film reviewed at Cannes, whereas "Cosmopolis" is regarded rather highly. :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Gs1V0NiWVJhTWJOUlE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

LOL, I take it back, I heard Stew got booed again when she entered the theater to take her seat. :lol: So, I wonder if the radio person is correct about the booing after the screening...but that it was in reference to Stew neck grabbing Rob and saying whatever she did when the film ended. This is his moment to shine.

She knows she screwed up big time at Cannes. Let's use some gifs to describe how I feel about her antics:
attentionwhore1.gif

im1j07.gif

KARMA! LMAO, yep, I hope life continues to f**k her over, as she so requested! :wlae:

Last edited:
Wow a whole lot to comment on today! :amazed: Well lets start with the GREAT news of the Rob and Martin Scorscese film pairing! That is tremendous validation for Rob, just as the announcement of Cronenberg working with Rob again! :yahoo: He has so many projects lined up! Remember how we kept wondering about his future movies..wow and now we have 5! :tup:

The video with Sarah photo taking is super sweet and adorable! Thanks for posting it!!!!!

The document spreadsheet showing how Cosmopolis stacks up against the other films shows it is doing well. Hooray! Lol about "On the Road". Whatever she is in, it is poorly viewed. :P. I feel bad for Tom though because he is actually getting positive reactions to his acting.

Lastly, Kristen is the most unclassy person I think Cannes has ever seen. BOOS wherever she goes, middle fingers, and a scowl all the time. Lol I had to laugh super hard at the attention whore and desperation gifs. :lolots: She is glomming on to Rob because he is golden. Everyone likes him at Cannes. If she keeps attaching herself to him, she wants to show, "Hey, see, don't boo me, I am cool with Rob."

Lol too bad for her, she has dug her grave. :death: it is really bad to get booed at her own premiere, and now throughout Robert's. I saw how she acted with her red train too. What a smug and rude brat!

She is truly reaping what she sows. Ha! How's life and karma treating you now, Kristen? :lol: Are you pleased you're getting effed over? :lol:

Last edited:
Hello all and thanks for all the congratulations! It feels great to be finished!

I'll check back later to catch up on all of the Rob action.

Hi Sophiae! You have an endless collection of Rob photos to go through to celebrate finishing :biggrin:

Wow a whole lot to comment on today! :amazed: Well lets start with the GREAT news of the Rob and Martin Scorscese film pairing! That is tremendous validation for Rob, just as the announcement of Cronenberg working with Rob again! He has so many projects lined up! Remember how we kept wondering about his future movies..wow and now we have 5! :tup:

I know! I spent so long complaining about have no news to discuss....and now FIVE projects! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
A film with Scorscese is a definite sign you're worth something in Hollywood (at least, I think it is!). That plus the whole, signing onto your second movie with Cronenburg! High Five Rob!

The one with Scorscese is about Bod Dylan's band right? Hopefully Rob will be able to get involved in the music side of things a little bit! I'm still keen on him making an album one day. I kinda like his mumble-singing!:P

If he said that, then he must have been confused, I think. :confused1: The standing ovation was quite long, and in fact, "Cosmopolis" is one of the better received/reviewed movies so far at Cannes. As you can see, Stew's "On the Road" is the 2nd WORST film reviewed at Cannes, whereas "Cosmopolis" is regarded rather highly. :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Gs1V0NiWVJhTWJOUlE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

She knows she screwed up big time at Cannes.

So great the reception/reviews were good! I am even more excited to see this film than I was prior to Cannes :biggrin: Will try to get through the book first, as weird as it may turn out to be!

I can't be bothered saying anything more on her except that I'm in full agreement with this! She needs to fix her attitude.

okay, finally got to see it in full. That really was a terrific press interview. :tup: Love that he is a man of substance, besides just being a gorgeous guy. :hbeat:

A man of substance who, rightly, looks pretty darn chuffed after the screening!

LOL, I take it back, I heard Stew got booed again when she entered the theater to take her seat. :lol: So, I wonder if the radio person is correct about the booing after the screening...but that it was in reference to Stew neck grabbing Rob and saying whatever she did when the film ended. This is his moment to shine.

She knows she screwed up big time at Cannes. Let's use some gifs to describe how I feel about her antics:
attentionwhore1.gif

im1j07.gif

KARMA! LMAO, yep, I hope life continues to f**k her over, as she so requested! :wlae:

Love the Muppets gif!