Back from Paris.. Reveal.. (My 1st Reveal)

You are really lucky to find the horseshoe charm!! Oh white KDT and black with GhW rivale in xs!! Really good collection! If you are starting these are good starters because they are so classic.

Boxes. Guess again. Smaller box and one bigger one. I hope you got your B and Pico.

I was sooo happy with my moutard B, such a lovely surprise!!
We went back to FSH around 3.30pm to to find Garden Party Shoulder in Etoupe for my dear friend fellow TPFer Mrs.Rance.. FSH was crowded and SA was suuuper busy.. Hubby waited in the sitting area with 2 kids while i was trying to ask help from SA.. 20mnts and still waiting.. Finally went back to my hubby and said i give up and lets just get out.. Hubby said.. Wait here.. So i waited there with my two kids.. 5mnts later hubby texted me on my cellphone telling me to go inside the bag section's seating area.. So i went there and saw my hubby was talking to a lady, i think she was a manager since she didnt wear uniform like the other SA. So I asked her for a Garden Party Shoulder in Etoupe.. The lady asked us to wait and she went downstairs.. Came back up with a HUGE orange box and said "Look what i have for you.. Its not etoupe.. Its Geranium!!" i was like OMG.. I ask "Can i buy this" Lady said "Of course you can" and so we did..