IntelliTXT

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I can certainly appreciate that advertising is required to fuel this massive forum, but I just wanted to confirm that this is something new with tPF (and not something wrong with my browser). :smile:

ETA: Also, is anyone else having to hit the back button twice to go back one page? I think it might have something to do with the ad server...

ETA: Also, is anyone else having to hit the back button twice to go back one page? I think it might have something to do with the ad server...

Funny that you mentioned that, because when I hit the "back" button, it has been taking me back TWO pages. This has been happening repeatedly the past two or three days when I'm on tPF, but not on other sites. :shrugs:

Have you tried switching back to the "old tPF" skin to see if that resolves your problem for now? I am not seeing any of this with the old tPF layout. To switch to "Old tPF" skin- scroll to the bottom of the page and click in the dropdown box in the lower left-hand corner.

By the way, is the "old tPF" skin option going to go away eventually? I suspect it is since I'm not seeing any of this advertising stuff on it... :sad:

LOL! I switched backl to the "Old tPF" about 10 seconds after checking out the new version!:lol:
As a Moderator, I find the old version easier to edit/mange in.