Tech iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S III or wait for the iPhone 5?

LABAG said:
anyone know the improvements for the 5 iphone?

Well from what I've read... It will be considerably slimmer and redesigned, the home button is apparently changed which was revealed by the site that posted the parts and then pulled it, 4g LTE, a larger screen, better processor (which is the delay I think or the CPU cant remember i read it a while ago) and they also may use liquid metal instead of glass... Nothing is confirmed by apple all of this is just stories and leaks..

Nobody knows what Apple is going to do until Apple announces it. Really. 95% of the "secret" stuff posted on blogs is bs. In fact, there's a new blog I follow called Stupid Apple Rumors, in which a guy is actually tracking the things various blogs announce, followed by a rating of how accurate the rumor turned out to be. Most blogs have a C rating or below.

I can tell you as a FACT that most people INSIDE Apple do not know what the company is going to do. And they are well trained not to talk about they're doing to anyone.

The 4s was announced last October. It's sold like gangbusters ever since. I would bet all my chips that the next iPhone will be announced in the September/October timeframe, because having a new phone available in the Christmas quarter turned out very, very well for them last year.

Same predicament. I'm an apple girl (have mbp, mba, ipad, ipod touch), getting iphone would make things easier for me, but at the same time, I'm thinking of trying android. Ugh

:whistle: Yeah uhm well, guess what? I don't like the S3 that much and I really love my iPhone. So impatient little me upgraded yesterday and I ordered the white iPhone. I just couldn't wait till Fall or later.

It will be here on Friday :giggles:

What's with Apple? After using Samsung SII and being on open platform, I don't think I will look forward to iphone 5. Samsung SIII the way to go....

With tablets, that's another story.