Ive Been Feeling Very Optimistic About Lindsay Lately. Until Today !!!

It's got nothing to do with class....who HASN'T had a run in their nylons before?? I think we've all been there...we're just fortunate enough to not have the media chasing us down to take a picture of it.

It's got nothing to do with class....who HASN'T had a run in their nylons before?? I think we've all been there...we're just fortunate enough to not have the media chasing us down to take a picture of it.

I don't even know if there are any posts after yours. I stopped here because this is just what I thought when I saw the photo! EVERY WOMAN has had a run in their nylons before I am sure! What is the big story here? God forbide everyone is snapping a photo of our every fashion faux pas and this isn't even a fashion faux pas...it's just a ripped nylon!

The point is that she knows she is a public person and she knows paparazzi will be chasing her for a pic, so why to do this?
What's worse I think one day she's gonna end like Britney. Even now not many talk about her movies, but still everyone talks about her partying etc.

LOL UHM i think you guys failed to realise that she is wearing underwear!!! THAT is the point, not the runs. ;)

Well heck, at least she is wearing underwear....LOL She's doing better than the other 'tartlets' in Hollywood I suppose. Still no big deal to me...it must be some sort of couture style...not for everyone but these people wear it. No biggie still IMO