SADDLE UP!! Post PICS of your Saddle Bags..

big surprise!!! just received message directly from the Italy Outlet,even though i haven't contacted them yet! :biggrin:
i finally can see myself getting closer to my holy grail dear! :lol:

haha...thanks to you,you naughty boy!
it's surprising that i love her color IRL, color of the stock pic is too white.:biggrin:

haha...never mind,recently i decided not to buy too much things and is concentrate in getting croc samourai, i wanted to get a alligator bag and i think the grey croc samourai is my best choice. :smile:

wow!!!thats a very nice choice...but finding a croc samourai is going to be harder than finding a japanese knot....i once bought a japanese knot from korea but they were soo adamant that they will not ship it to uk.....big big shame.....but good luck with ur hunt......please post pics once u get it....:smile:

wow!!!thats a very nice choice...but finding a croc samourai is going to be harder than finding a japanese knot....i once bought a japanese knot from korea but they were soo adamant that they will not ship it to uk.....big big shame.....but good luck with ur hunt......please post pics once u get it....:smile:
you can try the Dior customer service,they will help you to get one:smile:

eminere™;21198777 said:
Would you call the colour ivory? :smile:
that's the color!!!! silly me! :lol:

boys,girls~~~ how are you doing?

have been away for a while and just took some pics today.
i'm wondering is there anyone know what i'm trying to say through this pic :graucho:

Attachments

• DSC01415.JPG
    DSC01415.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 218
scaled.php

my first saddle...still looking for a matching jacket us size 4 and shoes uk size6

scaled.php

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/johnnjohns-dior-collection-707253.html
LOVELY!! So gorgeous!

boys,girls~~~ how are you doing?

have been away for a while and just took some pics today.
i'm wondering is there anyone know what i'm trying to say through this pic :graucho:

ok then....seems like im the one who get excited with this saddle :sweatdrop:

here it is....10 Year Anniversary Mexico Saddle

Attachments

• DSC01416.JPG
    DSC01416.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC01423.JPG
    DSC01423.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC01430.JPG
    DSC01430.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC01432.JPG
    DSC01432.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01439.JPG
    DSC01439.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 196
more pics

Wow, the detail on that Saddle is GORGEOUS! Love the turquoise stones in the D hanging charm and the C and D ones on attached to the shoudler strap! Congrats!

Sorry, first exams started yesterday all over Scotland and it's been non-stop crazy hectic busy so I didn't have time to see the photos or guess!

ok then....seems like im the one who get excited with this saddle :sweatdrop:

here it is....10 Year Anniversary Mexico Saddle

WOW! I almost forgot what this one looked like! It's really nice! The fabric looks very luxurious!

I also love the "props" in your picure. The "wanted" poster is a nice touch :biggrin:

Wow, the detail on that Saddle is GORGEOUS! Love the turquoise stones in the D hanging charm and the C and D ones on attached to the shoudler strap! Congrats!

Sorry, first exams started yesterday all over Scotland and it's been non-stop crazy hectic busy so I didn't have time to see the photos or guess!
thanks michi for your sweet compliments!
Lol~~~being a student,i understand how busy it is!! best of luck in your exams and hope you can pass with flying colors!!! or maybe i have to say......i know michi will!!! for sure!!!

WOW! I almost forgot what this one looked like! It's really nice! The fabric looks very luxurious!

I also love the "props" in your picure. The "wanted" poster is a nice touch :biggrin:
thanks joe~~~how are you doing? i will start my hell-like busy student life after few weeks,it's my last year in university and starts preparing for fashion event.

as for this mexico saddle......LOL~~ she is out of my expectation but since i do use all my saddles,i think she is practical enough for me.
hahaha....glad that you noticed it! i arrange those messy "props" purposely ,which inspired by mexico market.:P