February goodies from France

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
I posted a couple of pics from my ski holiday but here are some more with all my goodies. I was lucky enough to be able to vist 3 Hermes stores. The Picotin (gold clemence, medium) and agenda (gold togo, medium I think and called Ulyses, I think) are from Courchevel ski resort. The hair accessories 'clou de forge' are from the Nice branch of Hermes in the south of France, DH bought me 2 packs of these, the DD was after the orange and blue one and I wanted the 2 wooden ones. They only come in mixed packs, one of polished wood with a silver 'clou' or stud at the end and the other is lacquered wood. continued in next post...

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• picotin.jpg
    picotin.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 150
  • agenda.jpg
    agenda.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 150
  • hairpins.jpg
    hairpins.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 151
  • hairpin1.jpg
    hairpin1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 143
  • hairpin2.jpg
    hairpin2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 139
the hair accessory is gorgeous did not know they exist ,do they grip well???

They do grip very well, but it takes a couple of tries and a moment of zen concentration. There was no sign of these grips in the store, I just happened to ask about them - the wooden scarf clip reminded me, and the SA said, oh yes, and got them out of a drawer. She said there's just not enough room to display everything, even if it's new. So the moral is, you have to ask...

How I wish my unruly mop would stay put with hair grips like yours!!!! It would take an act of God to get it to stay up! You look terrific!

How do you get the hair grip to stay up? Is it purely adecoration or is it what is actually holding up your hair? I sometimes wear my hair up, but I can't see how I could ever get it to stay up with something that looks as streamlined as that...