you've got nail mail!

That looks really pretty! We don't have Dreamsicles here (I don't even know what they are!) so I would have just assumed they were blue :P

I got more nail mail today. It's always the way - nothing comes for weeks and then it all arrives at once! Today it was Pretty & Polished.

Mind Control, Dream Queen and Bayou Blitz

Mind Control has really pretty aqua squares and tiny gold glitters - they look like fireflies :smile:
Pretty polishes!

That's so nice, I like the iridescent glitter, and I love the bottle of beer you posed with lol

very nice nicci ~ aren't the phonailtics awesome??

i punted the issue of picking out base color by using the one lush lacquer that didn't seem to need it: dreamsicle. although, that said, next time i wear this i will put it over a light blue base, as it's pretty rough feeling and i think would be better with one coat on pale blue rather than two coats as i did last night. my pictures suck, but i hope they give you an idea of how pretty this is ~ there's a pink shimmer that barely shows in the photos, but if you squint hard at the second one you may get a hint of it. what's up with the name, though? every dreamsicle i've ever had was orange!

014-1.jpg

007.jpg

That looks really pretty! We don't have Dreamsicles here (I don't even know what they are!) so I would have just assumed they were blue :P

it's a orange popsicle with vanilla ice cream inside. i know ~ it sounds hideous, but is really very yummy.

mind control is gorgeous. dammit. guess i'll have to stalk the next P&P opening . . . .

Got some lovely prezzies!! From one of my sweet BFFs from church, an OPI kit with La Paz-itively Hot and Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear? and cute lady clippers and file, and a prayer journal.

And from an awesome swap on MUA, OPI The Manicurist of Seville, Wocka Wocka, Ate Berries in the Canaries, $OPI Arm Candy, and a mini Orly, Razzmatazz. Plus an OPI makeup bag, shea cashmere silk hand cream, BBW nail files, Merle Norman lip gloss, and Avon lip gloss in a color I love!!!!!

ForumRunner_20120419_192240.png

Can't wait to use it all...gettin closer to that full Muppets Collex!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120419_191340.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 429
Got some lovely prezzies!! From one of my sweet BFFs from church, an OPI kit with La Paz-itively Hot and Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear? and cute lady clippers and file, and a prayer journal.

And from an awesome swap on MUA, OPI The Manicurist of Seville, Wocka Wocka, Ate Berries in the Canaries, $OPI Arm Candy, and a mini Orly, Razzmatazz. Plus an OPI makeup bag, shea cashmere silk hand cream, BBW nail files, Merle Norman lip gloss, and Avon lip gloss in a color I love!!!!!

Can't wait to use it all...gettin closer to that full Muppets Collex!!!

nice! isn't nail mail just the best?????