you've got nail mail!

and last ~ but still gorgeously sparkly!~ sea breeze, hottie tottie, salsa verde and dreasicle from from lush lacquer on etsy:

033.jpg
Lovely!

My nail mail today - an order from Dollish!

I suspect that I will have a lot more to post here soon - I ordered a bunch of stuff about two weeks ago, and that's the standard amount of time for things to reach me here in Australia. Lets just hope it doesn't all arrive on the same day!

I'd love to see swatches of these! I can't decide whether it's worth asking her to ship internationally for me.

bless you ~ i was having the worst time deciding what to put on tonight, and now i've at least narrowed it down to one of these four! they look likey they need undies, though, so i'm still in for a good half hour of dithering on what base color to use. :rolleyes:

very nice nicci ~ aren't the phonailtics awesome??

i punted the issue of picking out base color by using the one lush lacquer that didn't seem to need it: dreamsicle. although, that said, next time i wear this i will put it over a light blue base, as it's pretty rough feeling and i think would be better with one coat on pale blue rather than two coats as i did last night. my pictures suck, but i hope they give you an idea of how pretty this is ~ there's a pink shimmer that barely shows in the photos, but if you squint hard at the second one you may get a hint of it. what's up with the name, though? every dreamsicle i've ever had was orange!

014-1.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
very nice nicci ~ aren't the phonailtics awesome??

i punted the issue of picking out base color by using the one lush lacquer that didn't seem to need it: dreamsicle. although, that said, next time i wear this i will put it over a light blue base, as it's pretty rough feeling and i think would be better with one coat on pale blue rather than two coats as i did last night. my pictures suck, but i hope they give you an idea of how pretty this is ~ there's a pink shimmer that barely shows in the photos, but if you squint hard at the second one you may get a hint of it. what's up with the name, though? every dreamsicle i've ever had was orange!

014-1.jpg

007.jpg

That looks really pretty! We don't have Dreamsicles here (I don't even know what they are!) so I would have just assumed they were blue :P

I got more nail mail today. It's always the way - nothing comes for weeks and then it all arrives at once! Today it was Pretty & Polished.

Mind Control, Dream Queen and Bayou Blitz

Mind Control has really pretty aqua squares and tiny gold glitters - they look like fireflies :smile:

That looks really pretty! We don't have Dreamsicles here (I don't even know what they are!) so I would have just assumed they were blue :P

I got more nail mail today. It's always the way - nothing comes for weeks and then it all arrives at once! Today it was Pretty & Polished.

Mind Control, Dream Queen and Bayou Blitz

Mind Control has really pretty aqua squares and tiny gold glitters - they look like fireflies :smile:

Beautiful indies! I especially like Mind Control! If I wasn't spending all my money on NL and NV, I would start buying from other indie sellers!