Whick Pink Kooba should I get???

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I can't decide between the two. I know Grace has the Alex and loves it. What do you think the pros and cons are? And do you think the Helena has as nice of leather as the Alex?

prodImage.ms

prodImage.ms

I have been stuck in a black & brown world of purses forever. I just started coming out and testing the waters of color. I got the Kooba Elisha in Red, and the Vintage Kooba in Green. And I adore Pink. It would be strictly Spring/Summer but I think the Alex is Darling. The Daniella is exactly the same as the Alex but smaller and I can't do that.

Well, I decided the Fuschia was a little more exciting and I liked the overall style a little better. So I went for it. It was 233.99 but I had a promo code of 15% so I got it for 206.00.

It's a little gift to myself for a healthy happy Spring. I just had a scare yesterday when I got a call back to do more pics of my Mammogram. But I had them, and they turned out all okay after they got additional views. My Mom got Breast Cancer last year on this month. We got through it and she is 100% great. She had a mastectomy and it was only stage 1 so no chemo or radiation. So she came with me to support me during the test and we are happy. I had no intention of buying a bag but this is a great way to celebrate.

Lexie, all I can say is You have GREAT TASTE!!! :supacool:

You will LOVE that bag, I promise! The freakiest part is that you won't want to stop touching it....:nuts: :graucho:

Congratulations on your new pink Kooba and on your healthy mammogram. Isn't a pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness? If so, it definitely suits the occasion.
Ladies: Please don't forget your annual mammogram.

Yes, the pink bag really caught my attention due to the Breast cancer awareness ribbons. My best friend also had breast cancer this year. It was much more severe and aggressive. She now finally is getting her hair back in from the chemo and she always wears a ribbon.

Grace, tell me about the size of this bag if you would.