RM Explosion in Traveler's closet!

travelerscloset

just passing through
O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
It all started July last year with 3 RM purchases all at the same time: a MAC (Fire Engine, now with my sister), a MAB (Charcoal Patent, my go-to bag) and a Matinee (Glazed Almond, which I think originally was MySophie's and came to me through omgpurses :amuse:) I don't know why I pounced on 3 in one swoop :shrugs:... bewitched?...9 months after...

1333632677.jpg

Arranged according to hardware...

1333642892.jpg

A few more...
On its way to me is a Magenta Croc MAM.
Soon to be shipped to me is a Black and Stamped Iguana trim MAM.
Special Orders currently in production, a MAB and a MAM with red zipper track.

Last edited:
OMG! OMG! Seeing them all at one time is almost overstimulating!! They are all so gorgeous - and I love your mix of neutrals and colors and styles!

I know this is an impossible question, but do you have a fave? Just when I think I do, I use another one and it becomes the new favorite. :P

So it was YOU that picked up the iguana trim MAM - I saw that one and thought it was so unique looking - can't wait to see pics of it.

And how funny is it that we are only twinnies on the Erin pouch!?! If only we combined our collections...can you imagine??? :amazed:

Fabulous taste - I absolutely love, love, love your collection. And they always all look spectacular when you wear them, too - you know how to rock some RMs, girl!! :ghi5:

I stared at the line up for a long time myself... and I was like... "I can't believe these are all mine! :happydance:"

What an extreeeemly hard question... :Push:... It's impossible to answer! I totally feel the same way! I reach out to one bag in the morning and I find myself thinking of the other while I'm already on the road! What's up with that?!?! :giggles:

I told you... we don't have any one piece alike except for our "Portal Pouch"!

Thank you eehlers! I have the exact same words about you and your collection! :tup:
OMG! OMG! Seeing them all at one time is almost overstimulating!! They are all so gorgeous - and I love your mix of neutrals and colors and styles!

I know this is an impossible question, but do you have a fave? Just when I think I do, I use another one and it becomes the new favorite. :P

So it was YOU that picked up the iguana trim MAM - I saw that one and thought it was so unique looking - can't wait to see pics of it.

And how funny is it that we are only twinnies on the Erin pouch!?! If only we combined our collections...can you imagine??? :amazed:

Fabulous taste - I absolutely love, love, love your collection. And they always all look spectacular when you wear them, too - you know how to rock some RMs, girl!! :ghi5: