RM Explosion in Traveler's closet!

Thank you VydaVeda beyond words!!! Those pieces are special! My sister-in-law who helped me out in the photo shoot hand picked the Black MAB with blue zipper track as her fave :amuse:
GREAT Collection!!! :faint:

Very nice assortment of colors & all the different styles....I see a few in there that look familiar :graucho:

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

YESSSSS!!!! FINALLY A COLLECTION THREAD FROM YOU!!! :happydance:TRAVELER U ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE YOUR RM COLLECTION - NOW IT'S NICE TO SEE ALL YOUR BABIES IN ONE PLACE AND ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD TO ADMIRE/DROOL OVER/REFERENCE!! :girlsigh: GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

ps since i was able to see/feel/carry your PH zip mam, i can't get this outta my mind!! i want one too!! if one ever pops up again, i may just lose it!! and pounce like a jungle cat!! :giggles: but then that means i'll probably let my PH darling hobo go to a new home..... and find another darling to replace her! lol

:woot: wow you have been busy in the past year!!!

Very, very nice collection! You have such great taste and it is obvious you are enjoying all of your bags.

ps since i was able to see/feel/carry your PH zip mam, i can't get this outta my mind!! i want one too!! if one ever pops up again, i may just lose it!! and pounce like a jungle cat!! :giggles: but then that means i'll probably let my PH darling hobo go to a new home..... and find another darling to replace her! lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! TRAVELER!!!! THE MINUTE I FINISHED THIS POST I CHECKED BONANZA "JUST CUZ" SINCE I ALWAYS CHECK IT PERIODICALLY THROUGH OUT THE DAY AND GUESS WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!! A LOVELY SELLER POSTED HER PH ZIP MAM SIGNED BY RM FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I POUNCED!! I POUNCED!!!!!! AND NOW SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::happydance::woot:

wowwwwwww! I LOVE black mab w/ blue zipper track and the sage mab! i was wondering when you would post your thread to tell you the truth! i want to make a color code chart too but i have no idea how.. i remember when we first talked on ebay, feels like millions of years ago and how far youve come with RM!

Thank you missmoz! Yes, been quite busy... :shame: I've never been this passionate over a designer bag, ever!
:woot: wow you have been busy in the past year!!!
Very, very nice collection! You have such great taste and it is obvious you are enjoying all of your bags.

cee!!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky girl! You just received your AW and now a *SIGNED* PH Zip MAM!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Bag twins! I'm so happy for you!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! TRAVELER!!!! THE MINUTE I FINISHED THIS POST I CHECKED BONANZA "JUST CUZ" SINCE I ALWAYS CHECK IT PERIODICALLY THROUGH OUT THE DAY AND GUESS WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!! A LOVELY SELLER POSTED HER PH ZIP MAM SIGNED BY RM FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I POUNCED!! I POUNCED!!!!!! AND NOW SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::happydance::woot:

Thank you lv! The black MAB and Sage MAB are unbelievable - Rebecca is a genius for coming up with these!
:giggles: Yes, it feels like a million years ago! I remember that I wrote you a litany about how amazed I was with this designer bag that I just discovered! I was pleasantly surprised to have stumbled upon you in bonz and in tPF without even knowing you're the same girl I met in eBay! Oh, my RM chronicles wont be complete without you!

wowwwwwww! I LOVE black mab w/ blue zipper track and the sage mab! i was wondering when you would post your thread to tell you the truth! i want to make a color code chart too but i have no idea how.. i remember when we first talked on ebay, feels like millions of years ago and how far youve come with RM!

Last edited:
About the color chart... There must be some easier way to do it but this is how I made mine:
1) I encoded every thing in an excel sheet with all the borders and colored fonts;
2) I email the excel sheet file to my yahoo account;
3) I open the excel sheet file in my iPhone and take a photo of the iPhone screne by pressing on the circle thingy and the upper right botton at the same time;
4) then upload that photo of my chart to photobucket!

About the color chart... There must be some easier way to do it but this is how I made mine:
1) I encoded every thing in an excel sheet with all the borders and colored fonts;
2) I email the excel sheet file to my yahoo account;
3) I open the excel sheet file in my iPhone and take a photo of the iPhone screne by pressing on the circle thingy and the upper right botton at the same time;
4) then upload that photo of my chart to photobucket!

haha you should see the glazed expression on my face, looking like =O

i have to first figure out this excel and what that is
i will make it a project for me soon lol

LOL! If you want a short cut, PM me your list and I'll make you your color chart! It wont take 30 minutes and you'll have your own color chart!!!

haha you should see the glazed expression on my face, looking like =O

i have to first figure out this excel and what that is
i will make it a project for me soon lol

Traveler!!! Wow!!! I have no words but...WOW! You have some of the most beautiful RMs. I can't wait to see ALL of them in person. Wow. Truly an awesome collection.