looking for the small miu miu bow satchel in black

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
I've been looking all over for the small miu miu bow satchel in black and I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know of any stores that have it in stock? I know styledrops.com has it, but it's more expensive so I only want to buy it from there as a last resort.

Hi there....a while back I was looking for a dif color in this style bag..Call the Miu Miu store in NY....I don't have a number anymore so google for it....When I called about a month ago..they had black & white in both sizes of bags...I prefer the smaller size.....They will ship to you...Good luck!!!

Yay! I found one! :yahoo:Saks found one at another store and they're shipping it to me. I'll post pics when I get it.

erica are you sure saks had the small one? cuz ive been calling around to ask and it seems like they only had the big one! if they do could u please tell me which store you called! i want a small one too! thanks!

erica are you sure saks had the small one? cuz ive been calling around to ask and it seems like they only had the big one! if they do could u please tell me which store you called! i want a small one too! thanks!

I'm sure it's the small one. I went to Saks in NYC and an SA did a search of all Saks stores in the country for me. I think she said that there's only 6 left. I hope you find one :smile: