Pastel jeans Inspiration

Trudat. This is why, as much as I like the look if done right, I'll admire others wearing pastel jeans and not subject my booty to it. ;)
That's what i told myself a few months ago...now, I just got myself a pair, more vieux rose/salmon...I hope they'll look fine. Now I have to wait tomorrow before trying them out!

I think these are so cute, but I don't think I could pull them off. I might consider trying the shorts for summer though.

Current-Elliott-Stiletto-in-Sweet-Ditzy-Cream.jpg

I just bought a pair of skinny ankle length dusty pink jeans. :smile: I'm excited... I had to put down three other colors! Can't wait to wear them, they seemed pretty versatile based on the shirts I was holding them up to...

I just got a pair of Gap skinny jeans in fushia, so cute. Remember to get one size smaller, they stretch after one wash and will fit perfectly. I am wondering where you can get a pair of mint green skinny, that is such a gorgeous color.

shehulk619 said:
Where can I find some pastel jeans (preferably mint green or light coral)? I'm having no luck finding the right shade...

I bought some mint green at a local department store last week. It was the only one I could find in that colour... I see think the brights are more popular than the pastels here.