Please identify this Gucci

should the numbers on the controllo card goes like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0? or 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9?
now im confused!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0, but the controllola card doesn't really do anythinig...

When you get the wallet, please post pictures on the Authenticate This Thread and we would love to look at them. Also, look for a serial number hiding under the card slots.

what about this tote bag?
Auth Gucci Lg Pink Shopper Shoulder Tote Bag 139260 NWT For Sale
I'm just so confused that I can't tell anymore
and I still can't tell how to spot real/fake by looking at the serial numbers!
thanks!

It looks so real to me, but the price is too low. Did you purchase this one as well? Do you have any pink one that you can compare it to when you receive the bag? I bought a wallet from ebay and it's fake since the tone of the color is much paler than my real one, and the serial number is missing too.

yeah this one looks so real to me too
but i believe it's fake since the price is just unreasonable...
and unfortunately i bought it-_-
now just afraid to see the real thing...

ive found the name to this bag, it's called:
" princy tote bag purse "

it comes in three sizes/styles:
horizontal-small
horizontal-large
vertical-large ... shown on the bottom link:
¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥°¥Ã¥Á ¥Ð¥Ã¥°GG¥*¥ã¥ó¥Ð¥¹ ¥È¡¼¥È¥Ð¥Ã¥°¡§MONTANA[/quote]

all three in the brown or black canvas

does anyone know about its availablity in the gucci store or holt renvews in downtown toronto or yorkdale?

im eyeing on the vertical-large one in the black canvas, but i realize that this doesnt seem to be a really popular bag since it took me this long to search for the name *sighs* :confused1:

Hi. Can anyone help me identify this Gucci bag? I would like to know its name, what year it's from, and if it's from the time Tom Ford designed for Gucci.I've attached two photos, but the seller I bought it from took pics in better light so I've put up one of hers with her name blocked out. The bag is a monogram fabric with a pale metallic gold leather trim, and darker gold (normal gold, I guess) metal hardware.Any clue what this is? Thanks! :smile:http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...ucket.com/albums/w87/anthracitebag/gucci1.jpg

Oops. I can see I don't know how to post photos. Here is the second one I was trying to post... I hope this works. The bag is about 15" wide and 12" high from the bottom to the top of one side. The strap is 10". Thanks for any help. :smile:http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w87/anthracitebag/guccihobo4.jpg

Horsebit hobo? The color is probably a limited edition, cruise collection or something like that. Sorry, I'm new here too :rolleyes: Someone please help...

Anyone know anything about this bag?
How old it is, and if it has a name? :smile:

gucci.jpg

its in suede and snakeskin(?)

hello all.... I am new to the site and I have been searching for this bag for a long time but cant seem to find it. The description is, it is a monogrammed bag, canvas, with leather strap with gold (i think) bamboo handles on each side of the strap. It has gucci in cursive writing on the sides, and came in brown, green, black and red. I once saw a picture of nicky hilton with it but this was a long time ago. (maybe 2004,2005). It is shaped in the "U" form and is a quite large bag. Any help would be great! Thanks!!

I purchased this Gucci bag over ten years ago and was wondering if anyone knew what it was called or if it has any value--should I save it, or give it to my niece to play with? I don't really use it. Thanks so much!
IMG_1779-1.jpg
IMG_1782.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg