Anyone share my experience - Bal has just taken over??

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
I'm very curious to see what everyone's response will be.

My bag obsession has been a part of me for a really really long time. I could stare at all the gorgeousness for hours, but it wasn't until 2002 I believe when I bought my first designer bag. As the years passed, I continued to add to my collection and I found I had a pretty good mix of styles, but also of designers. I prided in the fact that my collection was so well rounded and I had a bit of everything.

Well - in the last 6 months I've done a lot of buying and selling.. and I open my closet now and almost half my collection are Balenciagas. (Mind you I just recently sold two balenciagas too.. so I had more!)

So my question is... has anyone else found that Balenciaga has grown and spawned in their bag collection removing almost all other bags?! :shrugs:

Although I have five Balenciaga bags I do have quite a few bags from other designers as well. I have about 30 or so bags in my collection. I like a little bit of everything.

i love all kinds of bags...from lv to gucci to chanel, but lately i have only been getting balenciaga. i think it's my new"thing." i still love all my other bags, and i still use them, but i also still have a few bbags that i have not even taken out of the dustbag yet.

Oh, God yes. I used to have a reasonably wide variety, and now it's just down to Balenciagas and my Alexander McQueen Novak. Bbags are light, easy to carry, roomy, beautiful and can easily be dressed up or down. They come in beautiful colours and don't scream designer, which appeals to me. I've never cared for LV or Gucci or Coach where the point is largely in the monogram. The only other bag I'd really love is a black Spy, and I'd probably rather just buy two Bbags. ;)

I have a real variety in my bag closet, also.........From chanel to fendi, LV, Gucci, MJ, Chloe, YSL, Jimmy Choo, Feragamo and last but not least B-Bags..........

And I use the B-bags most often, 'cause they are the most versatile of all....
Can wear them with a suit or a pair of jeans.....

They are great!

I used to love other designer bags, Gucci, LV, Chloe... But since Feb of this
year, I fell for Bal bags. I bought two bal bags in the past 3 weeks. And I cannot stop thinking about buying more everyday. I am so obsessed.....

Jem, you crack me up. I'm glad that I'm not the only sick obsessed one. Everyone one this forum is just about. Hey, was Robin Thicke on Regis & kelley this morning? It sounded like him, but I couldn't actually get to my t.v. before the performance was over.

i have a mix of bags, too... although since i got my first bbag i've pretty much ignored the others... still i cant bear to sell them! they're my kids :shame:

when i bought my first bbag i told my DH it's gonna be my one and only... i remember some of you guys had a good laugh about that, knowing already how addictive bbags are... well 4months after my first bbag, my 4th bbag is already on its way to me :graucho: