Anyone share my experience - Bal has just taken over??

The only other bag I have is an Anna Corinna mini tote. I still use that one, I love the style & shape. However, now that I have one bbag... I want another... and another...

Care to share? ;)

Used to have D&B, Carlos Falchi, Coach, Fendi, 14 LV's (none now), and Chloe (still have one of those). Now just Bal. They're all I need, want, love, crave... :love:

One of them I posted a little while ago

* Meeting up with Justin Timberlake for a friendly drink and then going home to find that I had a Weekender waiting for me. When I opened the package it was shrivelled and not what I had expected.

* I was showing a friend my Balenciaga Bags, and I found that I had 3-4 new ones in my wardrobe. When I began showing them to her, I noticed they were all fake. Wrong rivets, colour etc...

Yes... I'm coo-coo :weird:

Ask me again in six months:smile:

I just bought my first b-bag but it hasn't taken over yet. I love a lot of the Gryson bags set to come out this spring (I have two Grysons already). My next bag will more likely be a Gryson than a b-bag.

Which makes me ask, am I Gryson obssessed?:s

Before Balenciaga happened to me...I swore I would never sell any designer bags of mine.

To date...I've sold 7 LVs to feed my Balenciaga hunger!!:drool:

OMG knn! I totally relate and understand what you mean... I've sold off all Gucci, almost all LV (I have one remaining, but I think that may be going due to my finding my holy grail this morning), Chloe, YSL, etc.

I guess I sit here and wonder what happened to me because I seriously used to be so happy that my collection was well rounded and had a mix of styles and designers.. now I'm just like bbags bbags bbags!!! Well.. saying that I still have a pucci, 2 MiuMius, a Chanel, a burberry, and a Coach...

I echo what others were saying about versatility and the subtleness of bbags. I have to admit the reason I ventured into bbagdom was just seeing a pewter first and back then not even knowing about bbags.. but once I got one I fell in love with the easy casual cool yet sophisticated and sleek style. I also loved that it was a bit incognito and not a brand/style that was generally recognizable by the general public. I'm definitely going through a no logo phase. Although I must admit I still do lust after my white MC speedy and the LV Manhattan PM. Just that for my current lifestyle I'm preferring more subtlety. I think partly also because at work I don't want to attract attention to my bags or my habit of purchasing expensive bags. I'm a bit paranoid that if my bosses knew they may not give me as big of a raise or I won't get promotion as quickly since I must have all this excess money if I can be buying bags. Just don't want to even give my bosses the opportunity to make that assumption! heehee.. I need the raises to buy more bbags!

I never had a lot of dfferent designer bags. I had some Coach bags.......right now only one. I have one Fendi Spy, and 7 Bbags. I have checked out most of the top designer bags and chanel has a couple bags that interest me, but overall the Bbag suits me best. Style, and sophistication without the screaming "look at me I'm a designer bag" look. Bbags have a haughty casual classy type look. I:heart: :heart: :heart:

I must admit...I am now obsessed with Balenciaga. :nuts: Stumbling upon tPF last summer changed my whole outlook on bags. At that point my collection didn't even have one Bbag...and now I have 6 (which may change by the end of the week :graucho:). I have a few Chanel, several Coach, 2 LVs, a Jimmie Choo and a Kate Spade, but right now I am focused on obtaining my want list bags. Even to the point where I just sold my one and only Hermes to build some more funds for my next purchase. :s

Same! I used to buy and sell various LV, Coach, Gucci, Dior bags but never really fell in love with any of them. Then I got my first BBag last November and have been hooked ever since:heart: My third BBag is on it's way now:yes: I don't even consider any of my other bags anymore-they're sitting in their dustbags in my closet:shame:

yeah, balenciaga has recently taken over my bag collection as well. i have others (miu miu/ysl) but they're just being ignored..........the bbags just really appeal to me, feel great, are lightweight and versatile, can be dressed up or down, and are pretty rare where i live......i could go on and on

I can't let go of my two remaining LV speedies (damier and damier azur) or two Coach bags that I love (ok, one may go!). Other than that, everything is gone and I am the proud owner of 10 Balenciaga bags - and looking for more! :love:

I used to love Gucci and LV. I unfortunately had to get rid of my two bags that had sentimental value, my LV Cerises Speedy and a gucci that was my first designer bag (dont know the name of the style) Now that I'm better financially the ONLY bags I look at EVER are Balenciaga (and the occasional Chloe but I never purchase them). I bought my first bbag last summer and I havnt been able to stop thinking of them since. Bbags are definitely like crack! :devil: