Jessica Simpson

It seems she's going for a more grown-up look now, edgier. And it does look a bit like Nicole Richie, i would say (the black and white stripes, the slim fit jeans, the black hair).

I think she looks cute for a day off. If I had to deal with all the primping, hours of hair and make up and whatever else these stars hafta deal with, I'd really look like death warmed over on my days off. But, Jess in this pic, I honestly think she looks cute:yes:

I think Jessica Looks great as usual. Even her so called 'down days' are great....lol.

I would absolutely HATE for someone to snap pictures of my every move! I don't know why most celebrities don't go completely nuts! I couldn't take it!

Also John and Jessica are such a cute couple...but she and Nick were cute together too. She looks happier with John though IMO.

I'm not sure if I like the darker hair on her yet...it depends on the picture but she is pretty no matter what...

i think jessica looks amazing as a brunette. but i think she would look fabulous regardless of her hair color. and i actually prefer her more casual looks as compared to her more dressed up 'red carpet' looks. she's stunning regardless.

her & john mayer are adorable. i love them both separately & i love them together. i'm going to see john mayer in concert this summer, maybe jessica will be there. haha!

070315jjus0.jpg

i'm going to see john mayer in concert this summer, maybe jessica will be there. haha!

That would be AWESOME to see them both in concert together. I like John Mayer A LOT more than I liked Nick Lachey. I think he will be nicer to her. No matter how silly it may seem, I just can't shake looking up to Jessica's style. I feel weird saying she is my style role model, but it has been true for awhile. :yes: