What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing Tom Ford bitter b!tch. Application was a pita and I rushed it so my nails are a bit messy. :sad:
^this color is GORGEOUS!!!

I always love your pedicure combos!
^thank you!

I topped off my previous mani (Essie - Smokin' Hot) with Ozotic 533. :cloud9: It's a bit hard to photograph the lavender/blue duochrome along with the linear holo.
^just look at that awesome holo!

My very first DIY mani... I keep telling myself it will get better!
Gelish Starburst
^pretty color...your mani looks great!

My Mani for 2morrow

Dior Czarina Gold

a really nice dark golden brown
^this looks incredible on your perfect nails!

continuing with purple week...a england - lady of the lake

a-england-lady-of-the-lake.jpg

danilouwho got me Toxic Seaweed as a surprise! I put it on over Manglaze Santorum and then put Santorum on the tips. I have to say, both Cult and Manglaze formulas have really impressed me!

Attachments

• hgjhjghj.JPG
    hgjhjghj.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 312
  • photohgjgjg.JPG
    photohgjgjg.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 314
sunhineB, Disco, Jimmyshoogirl, Knas, amyveg, semirose and Frick thanks for all the nice words! It is my first time wearing this. And double thanks to Frick for the comment on my nails! Made me smile wide. But I am so afraid that one will break now that all are in equal shape and lenght...

Jimmyshoogirl: I love the purple with that gold shimmer on you! Just perfect

Boorbb: crazy! Love the solor combo with the dots!

Frick: love that purple on you. So rich and dark and shiny!

Aunyabird: nice glitter!

whoa, that is Holo! Love it!

pretty color. Like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Mani for 2morrow

Dior Czarina Gold

Gorgeous! I looks amazing on you

I am waaay too far behind to try to comment individually since I am not on my computer but I am loving the manis, ladies!

I am wearing OPI Dutch'ya Just Love OPI

I think this color would look amazing with 230 or dupes.

View attachment 1620121
Gorgeous purple, it looks lovely

^Sooo pretty!!!

^Holo goodness!!!!

^You did a great job for your first time!! It takes time and practice, and no one is perfect!

^That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

^Very pretty!!

^OOooooooo, isn't that beautiful!!!

^Very nice Chanel!!
thanks!

Love it!

Nice!

This is such a cute combo!

I like it! I can't wait to wear mine!

:woot: Love!

Yet another lovely glitter bomb!

I see why you are pleased! Nice one!
Thank you!!!

I love those two together! Looks great!

Thanks! Oh I hear you, so over this winter thing.

That looks gorgeous!

Ooo I love how that looks on you! One of my favourites!

How did I not know Tom Ford made np? *fail* I love how that looks on you and love the name! Shame about the application.

Ooo it's so holoy! Love it!

It will! It took me months before I was even remotely satisfied with my manis. Yours looks awesome! Love that colour on you.
Thank you!

Nicole by OPI "Baby" Blue for the tip
That looks so cute! love it

continuing with purple week...a england - lady of the lake
Gorgeous purple, love the flip flops too

danilouwho got me Toxic Seaweed as a surprise! I put it on over Manglaze Santorum and then put Santorum on the tips. I have to say, both Cult and Manglaze formulas have really impressed me!
amazing glitters! Love!

chanel distraction

Stunning!

Decided to try out L'Oreal Versailles Romance. Not my favorite but still nice (:

Pretty neutral!

Last purple mani for the week.

Lynnderella Nosegay over Zoya Megan

Fantastic!

Sephora- Military Jacket and American Apparel- Meteor Shower

Great combo!

Oh Techno looks great over that colour! Awesome combo!

Oh that's lovely and your dots are so neat! Hee I could never match my mani and pedi, I change my pedi maybe once a month, sometimes only every two. It's just so much easier to touch it up than change it up! XD

Gosh that's gorgeous on you.

That's a pretty and soft colour!

Ooo I love that combo!

Awesome! I love how irregular the gold is in the AA. Do they lie smooth?
----------------

I have one more purple mani (BL Marrow) but I forgot to take a pic on my phone and who knows when I'm going to process pics off my camera next. Ahh well.

This weekend I apparently went insane and decided to do two manis with two PitA polishes. First Essie Orange, It's Obvious.

I love it and it's a perfect Bears orange (picked it since it was roommate's kid's bday party and it was a sports theme) but wow is the application awful.

Then, because you should never make mani decisions whist drunk, I managed to ruin it so today I decided to put on Butter London Cheeky Chops since I was still in the mood for bright and fun. This NP is so the opposite of self-leveling. Why neons, why?

And this one just didn't want to photo colour accurately at all. In reality it's much brighter and sunnier. That pic makes it seem almost as pale as China Glaze Lemon Fizz which it's really not but it was the only one I could get that didn't pull green.

Very pretty colors!

Julep Meryl

Lovely grey!

Well known Opi's Sow must go on

Beautiful!

Lynnderella Forget You Not over Julep Shania

pretty pleased with this one! :amuse:

It's gorgeous!

I added LA girl glitter addict - euphoria over lynnderella - the telltale heart & zoya - valerie. I like the depth it gives.

Amazing!
Julep Viola

Layered with Bobbie Glaze Weng Weng, a black/purple holographic duochrome.

Stunning combo!

Chanel's Gold Fingers a yellow gold.

Pretty!

For purple week: Color club Disco Dress + Color Club Jingle Jangle accent nail
Disco Dress is actually a true purple (think LA Lakers purple) and not a blurple.
these two were sent to me by an amazing tpfer. Thank you! :hugs:

That's lovely! I love glitter accents!

Beautiful color!

Zoya Yara

Gorgeous green!

I'm wearing Tom Ford bitter b!tch. Application was a pita and I rushed it so my nails are a bit messy. :sad:

View attachment 1619403

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Too bad application was hard, it looks amazing!

I topped off my previous mani (Essie - Smokin' Hot) with Ozotic 533. :cloud9: It's a bit hard to photograph the lavender/blue duochrome along with the linear holo.

So stunning!

Gelish Starburst

It looks great! I love that color!

whoa, that is Holo! Love it!

pretty color. Like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Mani for 2morrow

Dior Czarina Gold

You are killing me with this one! Stunning!

I am waaay too far behind to try to comment individually since I am not on my computer but I am loving the manis, ladies!

View attachment 1620121

So beautiful!

Just for goreprincess, OPI Amethyst with Pork Knuckles in the background.

image-1452996149.jpg

frick&frack said:
^lol...thank you! did you notice that this is "your" week? purple week? you are most definitely the queen of purple. :P

^viola may be the best vamp I've ever seen! soooooo dark & lovely. the bobbie glaze is a whatie what what???:faint: black/purple duochrome?:faint: :faint: HOLO duochrome??? :faint: :faint: :faint: :ps:

now who has NP envy? me :P

^toxic seaweed looks awesome!

And double thanks to Frick for the comment on my nails! Made me smile wide. But I am so afraid that one will break now that all are in equal shape and lenght...

Frick: love that purple on you. So rich and dark and shiny!
^my nails don't break easily, but I read something on a nail blog that kathyrose posted a link to a while back that might help you. it said to be careful when you've just gotten out of the shower or your nails are otherwise wet. they seem to be most vulnerable then. maybe keeping that in mind will help you to minimize any breaks.

thank you!

Gorgeous purple, love the flip flops too
^thank you!

Phédre;21173684 said:
^thank you!

Phédre;21173709 said:
Gorgeous! I just love that brand!
^thanks! I do too.

Such a perfect pedi :tup:
^thank you!

Just for goreprincess, OPI Amethyst with Pork Knuckles in the background.
^YEAH...babev's food pics again! your nails look stunning with that awesome holo on them!!!

RCM SOG My 1st
^it's a great classic red for you!

Very nice. It kind of looks jelly-like.

View attachment 1620121

That's a great color, very becoming!

Gelish Starburst

You shouldn't worry at all since you did an excellent job!

Love...it!
For purple week: Color club Disco Dress + Color Club Jingle Jangle accent nail
Disco Dress is actually a true purple (think LA Lakers purple) and not a blurple.
these two were sent to me by an amazing tpfer. Thank you! :hugs:

Accent nail, FTW. Beautiful!
I added LA girl glitter addict - euphoria over lynnderella - the telltale heart & zoya - valerie. I like the depth it gives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your pedis are the bomb!

Lynnderella Forget You Not over Julep Shania

pretty pleased with this one! :amuse:

You should be, it's a wonderful combo. Forget You Not is going on my future wishlist for sure.

^my nails don't break easily, but I read something on a nail blog that kathyrose posted a link to a while back that might help you. it said to be careful when you've just gotten out of the shower or your nails are otherwise wet. they seem to be most vulnerable then. maybe keeping that in mind will help you to minimize any breaks.

^YEAH...babev's food pics again! your nails look stunning with that awesome holo on them!!!

Great advice on the nails! I experience the same too. E.g. when one does cooking or washing, and yup washing hair is one of the worst!

Frickster - I knew you would like the food pics! :graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.