Anyone Own A Corriere?

Yasha

Oct 23, 2006
I just won a NEW Corriere in Inferno for a VERY nice price (AU$100) I have wanted this print for ages, but am not too sure about the 'fit' of the bag style. Does anyone own a Corriere. I already have a :heart: Pirata Buon Viaggo :heart: and thats HUGE on me! I would love to see pictures of you wearing it..

It feels like nobody has one...I think it's a cute style, but I haven't been able to try it yet.

Whatever you do, make sure it's not stuffed with paper before deciding whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

Well for a start here is the auction picture. I only won it yesterday but will post moy own pics when it arrives

ed86_1.JPG

Whatever you do, make sure it's not stuffed with paper before deciding whether you like it or not. :biggrin:
:graucho: You guys liked that bit of advice, huh?? :graucho:

Yasha, congrats!! It is super cute. I don't understand how this bag works, is it like a waist bag or is it worn on the body? Please post pics when you get it. I might NEED one of these too!! :graucho:

:graucho: You guys liked that bit of advice, huh?? :graucho:

Yasha, congrats!! It is super cute. I don't understand how this bag works, is it like a waist bag or is it worn on the body? Please post pics when you get it. I might NEED one of these too!! :graucho:
I think it's for the ages, like Frankenstein!

And the corriere is a messenger bag. I like the style, so I hope it looks cute on.