Help me choose a leather poppy glam tote!

Prairie girl

Prairie Girl
May 8, 2011
Tomorrow I am going to order one of the new poppy leather glam totes using my pce. The problem is that I can't decide what color to get. I plan to use the bag as a carry on for travel, but also as a work bag to carry my macbook air and a few documents back and forth everyday. I had planned to get the black, but I keep looking at the natural/parchment. I wear a lot of black and grey, not much brown at all. The black would match everything but the brown would be a nice contrast for all the black coats that I have. I have not seen these bags IRL because my closet coach store is 5 hours away, so I am ordering sight unseen. Has anyone seen these bags who would like to comment.....and, does anyone know what colour the lining is for the two colors that I am interested in?

Thanks for your input!!!

personally I like the natural leather or the parchment, but those may be a problem with color transfer if you wear alot of black.......the brown is ok, but I really like the natural or parchment. JMO!

I have the Whipstitch Glam in the Natural. I really love it! The detail on the Whipstitch bags is beautiful! The inside is a pretty coral color.....

Attachments

• WhipstitchGlamInside.jpg
    WhipstitchGlamInside.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 403
I have the Whipstitch Glam in the Natural. I really love it! The detail on the Whipstitch bags is beautiful! The inside is a pretty coral color.....
Sounds like the Whipstitch are getting more love than the regular leather glams. Did you see the regular leather ones? Are they soft or is the leather hard? The description of "waxed leather" makes me think that the leather might be a bit hard on the regular leather bags.

Sounds like the Whipstitch are getting more love than the regular leather glams. Did you see the regular leather ones? Are they soft or is the leather hard? The description of "waxed leather" makes me think that the leather might be a bit hard on the regular leather bags.
I do really love the Whipstitch.....I am always drawn to bags with those kind of details. I have not seen the regular ones IRL.