Very Very Serious

mjsbeauty

Apr 18, 2010
Someone please help me . I'm 18 have a part time job and I have a choice to get the ip4 or speedy 35 first . I don't know when the price increase will be and the ip4 i would have to pay $500(to start contract) and $99.99 for the phone . I need help bad , someone tell me Im making a good choice with getting the purse first .

A beautiful LV can be forever. And technology is constantly changing. I would choose a bag over a phone anyday.
I do have both and enjoy both, but a LV is a better investment IMO. It's classic...the Speedy that is.

why does it cost so much to start the phone contract? are you in outside of the US? Usually activation fee is like $35.. anyway if you don't have a phone and need a phone, I would say get the phone first. If you have a phone already, then it doesn't really matter which one you get because you will be getting something you really wanted either way, right? If you're in Europe it sounds like the price increase already happened and it's pretty mild.. not like a 20-30% increase or anything..

If you really need (and can't live without) the function of an IP4 then yeah get the IP4. BUT if you don't then get a cheap phone (or if you already have a phone and it works fine then keep using it) and get the Speedy. Technology is constantly changing so the next new IP can be months from now but the Speedy is still the Speedy.

Someone please help me . I'm 18 have a part time job and I have a choice to get the ip4 or speedy 35 first . I don't know when the price increase will be and the ip4 i would have to pay $500(to start contract) and $99.99 for the phone . I need help bad , someone tell me Im making a good choice with getting the purse first .
Get the Speedy, and get a prepaid phone until you can afford to start iPhone 5 contract.

Why is the iPhone so expensive?? $599 upfront, and that's before you start paying monthly contract prices? Is that correct? I got the iPhone 4S the day it was launched, for free, with no setup fee. My monthly tariff isn't the cheapest, but this seems extremely high.

I'd shop around and see if you can get a better deal on the iPhone. To be honest, there isn't a huge difference between the 4 and the 4S (I upgraded from the 3G, or else I wouldn't have bothered), so if you're not particularly concerned about having the absolute latest model, you could probably get the 4 a lot cheaper, and maybe still get your Speedy!

Speedy will always be around, but as you mentioned, there may be an increase...