Long time no see! MJ family reveal!

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
I’m not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to post in the MJ forum over a year ago. I was thinking about downsizing my collection and of course I wanted to share my MJ family with you all before I do. I didn’t take any modeling pics, but if you want to see one with a particular bag, I’d be happy to oblige. Also, I’m a bit rusty with all the names of bags and colors, so please correct me if I’m wrong about anything! :P

I couldn’t fit them all on my little bed, so I divided them into groups.

Quilted01.jpg

(starting in the back, left to right)
Large Cecilia in Violet (chain stored inside), Kari in Purple, Quilted Stella in Petrol Nappa
Silvana in Black, Quilted Venetia in Teal (chain stored inside)
Spring Street in Grey, Stardust Stam in Clay (chain stored inside), Quilted Blake in Mouse
Zip Clutches in Black and Purple, Eugenie in Safran, Large Single in Grey (chain tucked inside), Melinda in Blue

Smooth01.jpg

(again from back left)
Elise in Pistachio, Large Multipocket in Grey, Sweet Punk Sid in Bisque
Large Cammie in Bronze, Seventies Satchel in Indigo, Sweet Punk Hobo in Almond
Sunburst Stam in Orchid, Vintage Hobo in a salmon-type color (official name/color unknown)

Group301.jpg

Ostrich Hobo in Smoke, Large Bianca in Coconut
Quilted Cord Maggie in Purple, MbMJ Metal Check Groovee in black
Killer in Taupe, Patchwork Lou in Petrol
Zip Clutch in Blue

Whoops! I forgot about one. Slouchy Tote in Chili (shoulder strap stored inside bag)
StripingTote.jpg

Here’s also the Elise in Blueberry that I had, but recently gave to my friend as a wedding present. I miss this bag!
Elise-Blueberry.jpg

Also, if you don’t mind… my ultimate HG: Chanel PNY Expandable Flap in Black
Chanel.jpg

omg. i've been in/out of posting, but yes, i totally remember you! =)

the clay stardust stam, large grey single, violet cecilia are makng me :faint: over here. heehee...

what a beautiful collection! love your UHG as well. sooooo pretty!

thanks for sharing your awesome collection! such great colors & variety of styles! I love the violet cecilia & stardust stam. but my favorite is the st. marks killer! I want it! :drool:

Wowza! Beautiful collection! I especially like the large cecilia in violet and the kari in purple :heart: I LOVE the Chanel!
Tou have very good taste in bags :tup:

Thank you thundercloud, HeartMyMJs, marie-lou & whtcldjd! It's fun to see that everyone has different favorites!

Jenn, why in the world would you think about unloading them????

It's good to see you. I hope everything is ok.

Good to see you too nascar! Everything is definitely okay. I think I probably should have changed the wording in my thread. I'm definitely not unloading ALL my bags!! :faint: Just the thought of it! I just realized that a lot of my bags are neglected and so I may be selling some in the near future. I really just wanted to share my collection since it's probably been almost 2 years or something since my last family post.

I absolutely love your collection! Which bags do you think will go? I couldn't imagine getting rid of any of them lol. I love the Large Single, Large Cammie and Blake especially :love:

I have no idea! I've gone back and forth about it in my head. So I may end up with cold feet. But, it's a bit too many bags to handle sometimes. :P

Good to see you too nascar! Everything is definitely okay. I think I probably should have changed the wording in my thread. I'm definitely not unloading ALL my bags!! :faint: Just the thought of it! I just realized that a lot of my bags are neglected and so I may be selling some in the near future. I really just wanted to share my collection since it's probably been almost 2 years or something since my last family post.
Well, whew! You have a beautiful collection, one of the best around here. So diverse. And to think you don't stop in and say hi to us more often! Shame on you!
:P

Of course we remember you Jen! How the heck are you? Missed you!:hugs:
I always love looking at your pics and seeing all the beauties in your collection! You have some really rare finds and some of MJs Greatest Hits. We're gonna be bag twins soon! I havent bought an MJ in a while, but Im so excited and can't wait for this one to arrive!;)