Any chelse jayden carryall fans?

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
So I got a wine one for Xmas to match my wine Acordion zip around. But I haven't used her at all! I thought I loved her but she's just sitting in the dust bag. Should I exchange her? Or should I give her a chance?

I love the looks of these bags but they look too small on me.

If you're not in love with it then exchanging it for something you love would be my suggestion.

Here's a pic...what do u think? Keep or exchange?

3c018a21.jpg

I absolutely love the Jayden and think it looks gorgeous on you. I had the wine one and exchanged it for the hobo just because I'm more of a shoulder bag girl but I love Jayden.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Is there something else that your eyeing up or lusting over? I like the jayden, and love the color. To me the jayden works well in a corporate type of enviorment, taylored suits etc.. that is alittle to formal for me. I like a slouchie, pick up and go type bag. JMO. Does hubby wear the bag? It's you that has to be happy , and if your not happy hubby ain't happy lol! Good luck and hope your decision leaves you with a bag you love!

i have an olive jayden carryall and i love it. perfect size and i like the compartments. i think the wine looks lovely on you, especially with your blouse :smile:

if you are not feeling it then do exchange. technically, for your husband, three weeks after Christmas is not returning it 'right away' :P

i have an olive jayden carryall and i love it. perfect size and i like the compartments. i think the wine looks lovely on you, especially with your blouse :smile:

if you are not feeling it then do exchange. technically, for your husband, three weeks after Christmas is not returning it 'right away' :P

I just not feeling it. May e I should pack her up one more time. But tbh, I'm really loving the Madison line. I took out my saddle Lindsey to work today because I was having second thoughts about her and....wow!! I really am liking her!!! I was thinking of maybe exchanging the jayden for a black silver Lindsey. Ugh! I dunno what I should do!!

I just not feeling it. May e I should pack her up one more time. But tbh, I'm really loving the Madison line. I took out my saddle Lindsey to work today because I was having second thoughts about her and....wow!! I really am liking her!!! I was thinking of maybe exchanging the jayden for a black silver Lindsey. Ugh! I dunno what I should do!!
You have just answered your own question....if you are not feeling it...then get exchange for something that Wow's you!

lindsey is more the 'real' me...slouchy and comfortable.

jayden, with the structure, is more for a work day that i wear business attire. it is the me i should be but have to force out.

i like that long strap for the lindsey. it's for crossbody wear, but i really just like it over my shoulder.

and even though i like compartments, i do think one big container is more convenient.

I think the bag looks super cute on you!

However, I prefer the slouch and softness of the Lindsey over the Jayden.

You could also wait a couple more days to see what's coming in the new floor set and then make your decision........

If you're not feeling it, it needs to go! These bags are too pricy to keep one you're not in love with. You should replace it with something that you are totally happy with.