Spider-man 3

Nov 14, 2006
I just saw the exclusive trailer of the spider-man 3, oh~man~the special effect is dang awesome. I can't wait to see it. It's my favorite superhero film so far:yes:. I am so excited and wanting to share with you guys. Is it too early to bring this thread up?:sweatdrop: BTW, It'll be in theater on May, 4th.

OMG, my DH is OBSESSED with this movie...(He will be turning 21 the same week it comes out and he is WAAAAY more excited about the movie than his milestone birthday lol.) I cant stop hearing about Spiderman 3 this and Spiderman 3 that.

And yes, he plans on buying his tickets early in the day to make sure he gets seats the day it opens :biggrin: Gotta love him..

Spiderman usually has hokey villains, but the franchise has really done a great job of bringing them to life. I love the job Tobey Macguire does for both Peter and Spiderman:you have to get an actor that can do a great alterego and superhero. It looks like it'll be great fun, I can't wait to see it!

I'm a rabid Spider-Man fan myself. Can't W8 2 C 3! I was even a fan of the corny tv show from back in the day when Spidey would shoot his web...and it would drop. In addition to Spidey, I'm lookin' forward to seein' "Transformers" thanx to the trailer and I'm dying for this "Wonder Woman" movie to get started! It BETTER be flawless!

With less than a month to go until its world premiere in Tokyo, Sony Pictures Entertainment has just released two 'Spiderman 3' press photos featuring Kirsten Dunst and a furry little friend. We much prefer a smooth Tobey Maguire.
k1.JPG
k3.JPG

I'm a rabid Spider-Man fan myself. Can't W8 2 C 3! I was even a fan of the corny tv show from back in the day when Spidey would shoot his web...and it would drop. In addition to Spidey, I'm lookin' forward to seein' "Transformers" thanx to the trailer and I'm dying for this "Wonder Woman" movie to get started! It BETTER be flawless!

Ok Katgrrrl I am going to assume you read the comics. So my question is this "Did peter kill Gwen when he used a web to stop her falling body"?