Jersey Shore...Season 5...back to Seaside Hghts

I know, right?! He must know by now but honestly idk how he got over it especially with all the shadiness and it being on TV.

"Ugh...I look like a Jersey skank and I love it!" -Snooki

Maybe Snooki's embarrassed about the fact that she hooked up with Mike. That's why she's flat-out denying it and that's why he has such an issue about that.

Whatever the motive, Mike's just a jerk that likes to stir up trouble. (When Snooki was throwing things at him in Italy, I remember watching that and thinking, "Pfft! I'd throw things at him, too!")

It sucks that Vinnie wants to go home, but it seems like they went straight from Italy back to Seaside Heights with no break in between. If that's true, then Vinnie wouldn't have seen his family for quite some time (other than that surprise gathering in the bar). And that's why he wants to leave.

I did read that he was going to come back. Sources say he wanted to leave for good, but Vinny didn't even say that. He just said he couldi't do this anymore, he missed his family like crazy and that he wants to go home. The subtext being, "I want to go home to see my family for a bit. Then I'll come back."

Snooki is soooooo guilty and Gionni is a simpleton! I know he's seen her hook up with Vinny in Italy and he has GOT to know she's done something with Mike.

Apparently, they are still together, so he doesn't care if his girl is going around smashing all the roommates on national TV!

Sammy and Ronnie - back at it again

Snooki is soooooo guilty and Gionni is a simpleton! I know he's seen her hook up with Vinny in Italy and he has GOT to know she's done something with Mike.

Apparently, they are still together, so he doesn't care if his girl is going around smashing all the roommates on national TV!

Sammy and Ronnie - back at it again

Gionni I'm sure is it to ride on that "gravey train", and yes they are still together b/c she was recently a guest on a morning talk show here in my area and she's lost wait, I think she said she weighs like 98 lbs.

Sammy & Ron....? Gonna have to watch it again I missed this

Poor Vinnie. Idk why he was so emotional & homesick. Maybe he's over it now. He looked scrumptious in those glasses!
He did! Love me some Vinny :blush: I don't know why I find him so attractive, he is so not even close to my type!

It feels like Rodger is not interested in Jwoww. He just doesn't come off as putting effort in their relationship. Well at least on camera I get that feeling from him.

I think I read the same thing that Cailtin read, re: the gang didn't actually get any break between filming in Italy and returning to Seaside to film. Hence the welcome back party. So, that's probably a lot of what was going on with Vinny.

Plus, since there was no break in between filming those two seasons, Jionni probably doesn't know anything about the Snookie-Mike hook-up...or he didn't until the Italy season started airing. But while he was in Seaside with her, I doubt that Jionni had any idea, which is why Snookie was hiding him and apologizing to The Unit (who has a stupid name, by the way. I came into the show ten minutes in, so I didn't see the chyron with his name, but I kept wondering why people were calling him "The Eunuch").