Neverfull or Saint Louis

For uniqueness, I prefer the Goyard St. Louis. Not very many people have it and to me, there is an air of mystery over anyone I see with a Goyard bag. Of course I love my LVs, but Goyard is also wonderful for me.

For uniqueness, I prefer the Goyard St. Louis. Not very many people have it and to me, there is an air of mystery over anyone I see with a Goyard bag. Of course I love my LVs, but Goyard is also wonderful for me.

I couldn't agree more! While I love - and own - the Neverfull, I see sooo many anymore! I've only seen one Goyard St. Louis in real life, and loved it.

The Goyard bag is so ugly. I agree is not as common as the Neverfull, but it's hideous.. I have seen a few and they look cheap and the print is an eye sore.

I have the Goyard St. Louis GM in black and I really like it. However, it is quite large and "floppy" -- the canvas is thinner than I had expected (my DH bought it for me in London, so couldn't return or exchange for something else). If you like the unique Goyard pattern (which I definitely do), the boxy Marquis tote might be a better option.

I actually do think you cant compare these two. as much as i love LV id have to say for men its the st. louis.